Estes | are lay offs starting yet

He is the king of stroking the stiffs

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Hey Mr. Management read this. One more post like this and it is bye bye. It's up to you. You seem to want to make all the decisions around here so you make this choice wisely.
It's part of what YOU agreed to when you became a member here.

You agree, through your use of this Truckingboards.com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This may be humorous to you, but legal actions can be taken against you.

You agree, through your use of this Truckingboards.com forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law
that pretty much covers 90% of the posts in here doesn't it? I know i have been abused, threatened, people have made phone calls to others to find out who I am, witnessed false statements, but hey who am I to complain. :)

that pretty much covers 90% of the posts in here doesn't it? I know i have been abused, threatened, people have made phone calls to others to find out who I am, witnessed false statements, but hey who am I to complain. :)

who is going to waste there time to do that

Just when I was beginning to kinda like you. You post this trash. Oh well, I should have listened to my first instincts. Elvis out...

What a ****ing joke this site has become . Here we have three to four ******* :shit:house lawyers that spew the same crap day in day out . Thought this site could be a positive thing now we have the "moderators " bagging on the members . Feel free to boot my *** off of this freaking thing . Roadpig out

yeah but he was hoping to get lucky with his wife or girlfriend so it is a win for him, hey beerboy, 580 miles @ .50 per mile, man I hope she is worth that much, I know my wife aint! :p