Yellow | Are these vote counters slow or what?

Remember...the Teamsters are counting them. One guy opens the envelope, one guy takes out the ballot, one guy counts the "yes" votes, one guy counts the "no" votes and six stand around eating doughnuts. I also heard the guy who counts the "yes" votes filed a grievence against the guy who counts the "no" votes, he said the overtime is his since he is the senior man even though he bid for the "yes" vote counting. I also heard its possible the guy opening the envelopes may have called in FMLA today.

Get out the magnifying glass Harold, we have a problem with this one.
DSCF0381.jpg

Remember...the Teamsters are counting them. One guy opens the envelope, one guy takes out the ballot, one guy counts the "yes" votes, one guy counts the "no" votes and six stand around eating doughnuts. I also heard the guy who counts the "yes" votes filed a grievence against the guy who counts the "no" votes, he said the overtime is his since he is the senior man even though he bid for the "yes" vote counting. I also heard its possible the guy opening the envelopes may have called in FMLA today.

You did not even cover 1/3rd of the process....all in due time.....KK

what a reputation state workers and union workers have...no wonder were in this mess.
i have heard many times perception is reality

don't predict that this thing will pass. its very possible that it could go down.

zollars and company can use their new severance packages.

cmon bob whatever yellow wants yellow gets look at our contract 4 hour casuals pay freeze for new hires they get what they want "voting" is just to paccify us

They probably have some extensive protocol to sort, sort again, count, count by region, count by local, count again. Even so according to the Aussies they should be able to count 15,000 votes per hour. In 10 hours they could do it 5 times! Seems to me if the original date was the 30th they could have counted the majority and finished up on the 6th. This is probably part of protocol to pick them up all together.

ya i bet his severance is more than well make in our lifetime dont forget he did get total comp of around 5.7million this year and we have to give back not him

watching cnn last couple days our giveback means nothing if this economy doesnt wake up we will all be out of jobs regardless i work fri thru tues sun and mon im the only one on the dock 1 guy stand around do nothing hope for work to come in but doesnt asked by company each day for cc that two f'in days out five wake up people this give back wont save jobs just prolong our demise 1 thing yell cant control is consumer spending well except its employees spending since they are taking money from my pocket and yours

Amen on the yellow way !!

:butt kiss: Your on the money, whatever Yellow wants they get. We need the new contract or we could be in financial trouble, oh by the way we need you to take a ten percent cut or we are in financial trouble. Oh by the way we now need a merger change or we are in real big financial trouble. I knew five years ago when Yellow bought us we definately was in trouble.:butt kiss: