Yellow | Are they for real?

There is always a chance for daddy, to go to school, and get retrained in another job. The worse excuse in the world is playing a victim.
John, It's easy for you to say when you yourself live with daddy still.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

In this case, I would say to choose wisely with whom you stand to fight WITH. I beleive you will never find a better group to stand with than the Teamster members. I also say the time is now. We will not recoup what we are voting to give up, without years of negotiating new contracts. It will be us who brought the Teamsters down and those who fight to get back what we gave up...It will have to be them to bring this union back to a strong and respected union. Do we even care? Or are we just going to accept whatever the company wants to give us? What you have...Is it not worth fighting for? Just trying to keep you all thinking, but remember to vote NO!

Disappointed!! I thought we had MEN in the teamsters....... all these posts about having bills and voting Yes, and this is the best were going to get because zollers told us so, sounds like little school boys who cower when mommy turns off the lights at night!! Don't any of you have faith in yourselves? Put any value to your own worth?...... If you can't be a Man in this circumstance, What in Gods name would you do if something really bad ever happens?

This is Scary, This is life changing, no matter how you vote! But for Gods sake, stop cowering!! Vote what you feel, not what your afraid of!! if you think this is fair, then by all means, vote Yes! But if you feel its not fair, and we shouldn't have to give back and sacrifice everything we've worked for, then vote No!

How ever you vote, things will change! its your job to figure out what you think is the lesser of 2 evils, and vote that way!

This is by far the best post I've read on this forum. Good luck.

Hey Muddflapp...we ARE men...men whio WORK for a living, not collect welfare checks courtesy of Obama...MEN who have bills to pay and families to provide for. ..and some brains, not so stupid and with false pride with threats to allow yellow to close up. All these macho men will be crying over their mugs and drunk a few days after selliing themselves and 30,000 others out of a job. yeah, thats a real man! gee, let me be like you real men and f*ck myself and my kids and wife out of what security I can give them. What nonsense. If I wanted welfare Id move to the projects. Im a mechanic, not a leech-and I know alot of bros who are also MEN who like to work, and know how BAD it is out there unless they get lucky. Sorry, Ill take my chances here with old yellow and have a job.

Hey Mustache-try calling the numbers and tell us what offers you get next, and compare with yellow-better yet, take a job there and leave, yellow has enough cry babies as it is, based on all the belly aching I see here.

Hey Muddflapp...we ARE men...men whio WORK for a living, not collect welfare checks courtesy of Obama...MEN who have bills to pay and families to provide for. ..and some brains, not so stupid and with false pride with threats to allow yellow to close up. All these macho men will be crying over their mugs and drunk a few days after selliing themselves and 30,000 others out of a job. yeah, thats a real man! gee, let me be like you real men and f*ck myself and my kids and wife out of what security I can give them. What nonsense. If I wanted welfare Id move to the projects. Im a mechanic, not a leech-and I know alot of bros who are also MEN who like to work, and know how BAD it is out there unless they get lucky. Sorry, Ill take my chances here with old yellow and have a job.
Men??? More like Strombonies if anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mustache-try calling the numbers and tell us what offers you get next, and compare with yellow-better yet, take a job there and leave, yellow has enough cry babies as it is, based on all the belly aching I see here.
Must be I completly misread Mustaches post. I really thought he was pointing out how bad things are out there. Your so damn busy bawling because this may go down that you can't even read a post. They say the second thing to go is your eyesight tho. :wtflol:

Must be I completly misread Mustaches post. I really thought he was pointing out how bad things are out there. Your so damn busy bawling becuase this may go down that you can't even read a post. They say the second thing to go is your eyesight tho. :wtflol:

I saw that too!! He attacked one of his own yes voters! kinda makes ya wonder huh?

Hey R-14 looks like a perfect example of pay attention to the posters...... I guess they did come out of the wood work.

I saw that too!! He attacked one of his own yes voters! kinda makes ya wonder huh?
Mustache is probably the most helpfull and easy going guy on TB and this newbie is so intent on saving his sorry ass that he can't even take the time to learn who are the truley good people are here.

my mistake-long day. some of you are being paaid to stir up no votes by other compnaies, you know who you are-Im trying to save good men from destroying their lives.

my mistake-long day. some of you are being paaid to stir up no votes by other compnaies, you know who you are-Im trying to save good men from destroying their lives.
Understand that people can make their own choices in life. That is the part of being in a union. A chance to vote for what is right.

Bull Your worried about your own arse, nothing more. You've shown your colors as far as I'm concerned.

Just like all the yrc,holland and new penn management is doing.We are not destroying our lives yrcw has all ready done that for us,and now they want to finish us off.The funny thing that I have noticed is the management are the ones that look nervous these days. It's time for the real teamsters to stand up and stand together and pull the plug on yrcw.