Are we sure adults are in charge again?

I'd say give it some time. Reports I read said that he was suspended for opening an account while banned. I think it'll take a bit to undo however many years of things operating this way.

The sale hasn't been approved by shareholders yet. It still could fall apart. Twitter is still twitter for the time being.

I dont have any of that nonsense.

I do however read some of that material when it suits me. But I do specifically not participate in it. There is no point. Just being alive is already deeply offensive to certain people in my own world.

I dont have any of that nonsense.

I do however read some of that material when it suits me. But I do specifically not participate in it. There is no point. Just being alive is already deeply offensive to certain people in my own world.
I know that last line was meant as a joke, but it is extremely true. Why so many people are looking to self destruct is beyond me.

I know that last line was meant as a joke, but it is extremely true. Why so many people are looking to self destruct is beyond me.
I experimented with it. Not too many years ago. Facebook and so on. All in.

Next thing I knew I had about a thousand people bombing me daily. Some were happy and the rest were considered enemies for a variety of reasons because of what I spewed online publicly. Next thing I see is I am dealing with approximately 50,000 almost on a weekly base. Thats a effing Stadium full of People I know nothing about.

Crazy.

I closed all that ::shit:: up and put it out of mind. I grew up in a very quiet situation minus a disfunctional family with their own problems... and I prefer to run with the Devil I know with them... as they were face to face rather than play with fire with a thousand devils who theoratically could use my positions or words against me in some way that can be destructive.

Its just not worth it.

What does make forums then? Thats social media too? Certainly. However this is a Trucking forum and thats many devils I know very intimately so I can take my shots and take whatever comes back from others within the Industry who abuse equally. Or love on you equally.