Are You High?

Credits
If you think it's Mitch McConnell blocking "Butch Lewis" you obviously aren't following the money. All non union trucking companies are lobbying against a MEPF bailout. They vote with campaign contributions, to democrats and republicans.

FEDEX lobbied hard in 2009 with the BROWN BAILOUT campaign, democrat Jim Oberstar wanted to put FEDEX EXPRESS under the NLRB act. "That was the bailout". The BIDEN, OBAMA administration, a filibuster proof DEMOCRATIC senate and a DEMOCRATIC house voted against labor. google brown bailout, hit videos. you can watch for hours and not know what the real issue is.

Butch Lewis, will never get passed. Every non union company says hell no. Not with my tax dollars.

Please name all the non union companies that say hell no, not with my tax dollars. And
as always, you should include a note when you pay your federal and state taxes, where you would like and not like your tax dollars spent.

Last edited:
If you think it's Mitch McConnell blocking "Butch Lewis" you obviously aren't following the money. All non union trucking companies are lobbying against a MEPF bailout. They vote with campaign contributions, to democrats and republicans.

FEDEX lobbied hard in 2009 with the BROWN BAILOUT campaign, democrat Jim Oberstar wanted to put FEDEX EXPRESS under the NLRB act. "That was the bailout". The BIDEN, OBAMA administration, a filibuster proof DEMOCRATIC senate and a DEMOCRATIC house voted against labor. google brown bailout, hit videos. you can watch for hours and not know what the real issue is.

Butch Lewis, will never get passed. Every non union company says hell no. Not with my tax dollars.
I stand by what I said. My source is in the congressional record. I don't read right wing wacko bullshit.

Please name all the non union companies that say hell no, not with my tax dollars. And
as always, you should include a note when you pay your federal and state taxes, where you would like and not like your tax dollars spent.
Every non union company would be against the federal government subsidizing their union competitions retirement plan. That should seem self evident. The list includes every non union company in America. The 800 pound gorilla on that list is of course FEDEX. FEDEX is salivating at the thought, of UNION companies paying into bankrupt MEPF's for twenty years.

I would have thought every hard core Teamster, would have commented on how the DEMOCRATIC party threw FEDEX EXPRESS drivers under the bus in 2009.

Every non union company would be against the federal government subsidizing their union competitions retirement plan. That should seem self evident. The list includes every non union company in America. The 800 pound gorilla on that list is of course FEDEX. FEDEX is salivating at the thought, of UNION companies paying into bankrupt MEPF's for twenty years.

I would have thought every hard core Teamster, would have commented on how the DEMOCRATIC party threw FEDEX EXPRESS drivers under the bus in 2009.
Why would a hard core or any Teamster care about Fed Ex? Don't You recall the 90% for 90 days discount that Fed Ex and Conway offered all of YRC's customers so they could shovel dirt on us at that time.

Why would a hard core or any Teamster care about Fed Ex? Don't You recall the 90% for 90 days discount that Fed Ex and Conway offered all of YRC's customers so they could shovel dirt on us at that time.
Wouldn't it have been a good thing to have FEDEX EXPRESS drivers dues paying TEAMSTERS? The logical assumption would have been FEDEX FREIGHT would also have wanted to be highly compensated TEAMSTERS too. The logical assumption would be FEDEX GROUND employees would have demanded they become EMPLOYEE'S, then highly compensated TEAMSTERS.

This all came to naught, because FEDEX bought the DEMOCRATS, who killed Jim Oberstar's FAA reauthorization bill.

Real Teamsters know it's easier to vote down a MPRA pension reduction, than it is to unionize a company under the RAILROAD act.

back ground, fedex express ended pension in 2008, six months later, to save money during the great recession they ended it's replacement, their 401k. at this time fedex express employees were ripe for unionization. fedex made sure they didn't get out from under the railroad act, with the help of the democrats.

I can't trust a democrat, call chuck and nancy, pass grassley, alexander now.

As an ignorant Teamster retiree these are obviously my own uneducated opinions. I would hope all of the real teamsters out there go to their NUCPP leadership, ask for the true story.