ABF | Arkansas Best Earnings Down For '06 (The Morning News)

J

Jeffs Better Half

FORT SMITH -- Bob Davidson's second year at the helm of Arkansas Best Corp. may be as tough as the end of his first if one analyst's forecast proves accurate.

More...

Bob Davison is doing pretty good if you ask me.

He is always crying about our pensions and lowering our standard of living so he can compete with None-union. I already live in a row home and my car has 155,000 miles and barely making ends meet now. I wonder if he lives in a row home? Look at the bonuses this man gets. We plant the shade trees he lives under. This money comes from our backs. So when he starts crying let him lower his standard of living because i'm already at the end of my rope. Read on

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:25 AM CST
Trucking Execs’ Bonuses Drop

TIMES RECORD STAFF

Executive officers of Fort Smith-based Arkansas Best Corp. will take home smaller bonuses than they did last year, but the company also had less income.

Read more here

Teamster Hitman

I think that his constant bashing of the pension problem is just to prepare us for the changes coming in the future.

If UPSF/Overnite gets a stand alone contract and is not part of the NMFA & is not contributing into the multi employer pension fund, then YRC & ABF expect the same deal.

I think that his constant bashing of the pension problem is just to prepare us for the changes coming in the future.

If UPSF/Overnite gets a stand alone contract and is not part of the NMFA & is not contributing into the multi employer pension fund, then YRC & ABF expect the same deal.
get ready, it's coming:hide:

Anybody see the last Team Report? Thought it was interesting compared to the conference call posted on the ABC website. Same info, two different audiences, two different spins. Can you talk out of both sides of YOUR mouth...:)