Yellow | Ask Your TM

imported_crewdawg

TB Lurker
Credits
I've been told by (An unnamed source) that I chose to take job in the freight Industry and it is possible that possibilities could be possible according to (An unnamed source) wish I hadn't chose to be a freight driver but I did, In the past 31 years I have been laid off and lost my job with freight companies 8 times so I wish I wasn't a freight driver but I am but I am working now but I don't know why because in the last 31 years I have been laid off and lost my job about 8 times or maybe if I had been an accountant? Man I am getting confused! Maybe this has never happened to anyone before? Sometimes I think I should have been an Autoworker they never lose their job (Or maybe they do)?? HMMM I am getting confused. Oh! But I did hear that --------- Sorry I lost my place. I think my TM told me that, I am gonna ask my TM tomorrow HE WILL KNOW!!!

You should have went into management

Management as a career choice would have definately been a better career move, because as you know those managers stay at in their positions for a long time. Especially the TM's and dock supervisors.:joke:

I've been told by (An unnamed source) that I chose to take job in the freight Industry and it is possible that possibilities could be possible according to (An unnamed source) wish I hadn't chose to be a freight driver but I did, In the past 31 years I have been laid off and lost my job with freight companies 8 times so I wish I wasn't a freight driver but I am but I am working now but I don't know why because in the last 31 years I have been laid off and lost my job about 8 times or maybe if I had been an accountant? Man I am getting confused! Maybe this has never happened to anyone before? Sometimes I think I should have been an Autoworker they never lose their job (Or maybe they do)?? HMMM I am getting confused. Oh! But I did hear that --------- Sorry I lost my place. I think my TM told me that, I am gonna ask my TM tomorrow HE WILL KNOW!!!

:duh: And to think this gentleman is guiding 80,000 lbs down the road. :hide: Hope he has his TM on speed dial for the next fork in the road. :TR10driving03:

10-4 :d6625240::d6625240::d6625240:

Sounds like you need a couple beers in a karaoke bar hehe

This guy didn't ask for much, he just took matters in his own hands:biglaugh:

http://desototimes.com/articles/2009/02/24/news/doc49a348a608187810739286.txt]http://desototimes.com/articles/2009/02/24/news/doc49a348a608187810739286.txt[/URL]

I was referring to this. This is what happens to your brain after being on call for more than two consecutive weeks w/out a run.

My buddy( laid off at YRC told me that a driver in Raphine Va was 82 years old and he transferred. Is my buddy just scull fu***** me?

My buddy( laid off at YRC told me that a driver in Raphine Va was 82 years old and he transferred. Is my buddy just scull fu***** me?

Maybe he has a grave plot where he is transferring and wants to be close to his final resting place. It is probably an over sized plot so he can be buried in his truck. Anybody who has been going at it that long surely wants to be buried in their truck. Maybe Yellow could donate one of the old Brigs.