Atlanta Linehaul

Songremainsthesame

TB Legend
Credits
I talked to a Wilson driver on my peddle run last week and he said the Atlanta yard was fixing to hire 6 new linehaul drivers. Anyone on here run linehaul out of Atlanta? Can you tell me what I could expect as far as miles/days out if I were to come over there? I'm currently a city driver for Con-way. Thanks!

Have not heard anything about hiring more linehaul in ATL or anywhere but will check into it for you. The linehaul in ATL that run as Floaters get good miles.

Have not heard anything about hiring more linehaul in ATL or anywhere but will check into it for you. The linehaul in ATL that run as Floaters get good miles.
Atlant does have a notice posted for 6 drivers. Probably going to try inhouse first. some will be floaters and some will be shuttle

I talked to our Linehaul Supervisor today. We are hiring drivers in Atlanta but to start with all of them will be Hourly paid drivers. Most likely shuttle loads of a night.
after 2 - 3 months they will see how many they need to add to the road operation. Will also be adding one driver to our Memphis operation.

I talked to our Linehaul Supervisor today. We are hiring drivers in Atlanta but to start with all of them will be Hourly paid drivers. Most likely shuttle loads of a night.
after 2 - 3 months they will see how many they need to add to the road operation. Will also be adding one driver to our Memphis operation.
Don't need to add any in NAS, but they probably will. One drive sat home Monday night as it was. He was on a scheduled run, but no freight