Yellow | Atlanta Road Drivers

Jake

TB Lurker
Credits
I am just curious, Yellow Transportation has notified me of a open Road Driver position. After reading some of these post I am not certain this would be a good move for me to make. Can someone advise as to the reason Yellow would be hiring Road Drivers after seeing multiple union companies have drivers on layoff? I have been ask to bring in my MVR, medical card, drivers license, S.S. card this Monday 08/25/2008. Any info I can get to help me with my decision would be appriciated.

I am just curious, Yellow Transportation has notified me of a open Road Driver position. After reading some of these post I am not certain this would be a good move for me to make. Can someone advise as to the reason Yellow would be hiring Road Drivers after seeing multiple union companies have drivers on layoff? I have been ask to bring in my MVR, medical card, drivers license, S.S. card this Monday 08/25/2008. Any info I can get to help me with my decision would be appriciated.

JAKE....I am sending you a PM....call me.....KK

I'd be curious what the answer to the question is, too, since I'm looking at an open road job here in Florida... not sure what to do about it.

LD