FedEx Freight | Attention harrison......

MOMONEY!

TB Lurker
Credits
YOU FAILED..... What a Shame.... Since Feb 04 you ran a good place Essentially into the Ground morale wise... Boy would the old man be Disappointed. All the years of his wisdom and guidance and you learned NOTHING! AF and Watkins Had Great principles in place obviously or they would have never gotten to the size they were.... Lets say it once and for all .......MICROMANGEMENT SUCKS! Creating unnecessary projects and procedures to protect position and jobs.... It's not ROCKET SCIENCE.. You pick it up load it to ride SAFELY and deliver it........ Simple NOT! Get your sups and ops out of the office .... Pie charts are ridiculous.. Shouldn't the citadel accomplish that itself? And our equipment.... yes nice BUT what's universal about it...

YOU FAILED..... What a Shame.... Since Feb 04 you ran a good place Essentially into the Ground morale wise... Boy would the old man be Disappointed. All the years of his wisdom and guidance and you learned NOTHING! AF and Watkins Had Great principles in place obviously or they would have never gotten to the size they were.... Lets say it once and for all .......MICROMANGEMENT SUCKS! Creating unnecessary projects and procedures to protect position and jobs.... It's not ROCKET SCIENCE.. You pick it up load it to ride SAFELY and deliver it........ Simple NOT! Get your sups and ops out of the office .... Pie charts are ridiculous.. Shouldn't the citadel accomplish that itself? And our equipment.... yes nice BUT what's universal about it...
Amen........

All lies from Harrison. They care about profit, not people. As I said before, used to be a good company, now it's a corporation. Keep sweeping with that house cleaning broom.

Huge mouthful! ! I agree entirely!!

Amen brother! I love how they bring up the teamsters past, but when you bring up theirs all they can say is we made mistakes just give us a chance.

Omg the kissing ass too! So we were told if weather is bad and you can't make it to work it's not a occurrence. Also if your not in a slipseat truck it will be assigned to you for a year. This is hilarious!

I DON'T need a assigned truck! I need to be able to do my Damn job without being nit picked or threatened with termination for minor infractions! I bust my ass everyday for 20 years and nothing has changed on my part since day 1! Like he said the micro managing was the problem!