ODFL | B.W.G. now open!

Exactly. Hey speaking of expansion, have you heard anything about SEA North or Bellingham? It was brought up in a meeting. I also heard that OLY is going to move. Kicking butt in the NW.

Still in the works. The hurt of many rears this will cause when sea drivers lose those milk runs. They are sending 5 drivers a day 100 miles away on routes,, a few like to milk 9 stops in 14 hours.

Still in the works. The hurt of many rears this will cause when sea drivers lose those milk runs. They are sending 5 drivers a day 100 miles away on routes,, a few like to milk 9 stops in 14 hours.
That’s too bad. They’ll have to double up the stops and be in closer. Billy we had a guy that could milk 5 stops and maybe two pickups in 10 to 12 hours. No longer employed by us.

OLY is moving, 5 miles closer to PDX. Was told by TM starting with 55 doors but enough land to expand to 110 when needed. Good thing is its just on the other side of I-5 from the Freightliner dealership. Should be open around Oct-Nov this year. THey need it , the TM and sales guy know everyone and thier brother and have really grown the business in the past year and getting busier daily. Bellingham area is still just a dream from what I have been told.