Yellow | Back by popular demand.

thegr8one

TB Regular
Credits
Well after several request to come back to the boards to say hello or say
ppig.gif
And Dat's De End folks! Biggest reason I was MIA was because some many peeps where not seeing the big picture that even Stevie Wonder could had.As for giving back money to yrc not a fat chance in h*ll or not until Zollars gives back 15% of his. Facts. Bill Zollars has taken home more than $40 million as CEO while steering the company’s stock to record lows.Even our 120 (⊙▃⊙) leader said no change coming,plus lost of jobs.Listening to several teamsters complain how they lost $80,000 in their pension makes me shiver.Specially hearing them say we can't retire now we got to work longer, HELLO take the money and run it's not going to be their waiting for you in a year. Don't think so, ask any Beth Steel employee. Hey die hearts, the ones who think will nothin will happen to us wake up! Ask any ex- cf,pie,preston employee who gave kick backs to, I could only wish I could have the age to retire. I can't save my pension can you?

Well after several request to come back to the boards to say hello or say
ppig.gif
And Dat's De End folks! Biggest reason I was MIA was because some many peeps where not seeing the big picture that even Stevie Wonder could had.As for giving back money to yrc not a fat chance in h*ll or not until Zollars gives back 15% of his. Facts. Bill Zollars has taken home more than $40 million as CEO while steering the company’s stock to record lows.Even our 120 (⊙▃⊙) leader said no change coming,plus lost of jobs.Listening to several teamsters complain how they lost $80,000 in their pension makes me shiver.Specially hearing them say we can't retire now we got to work longer, HELLO take the money and run it's not going to be their waiting for you in a year. Don't think so, ask any Beth Steel employee. Hey die hearts, the ones who think will nothin will happen to us wake up! Ask any ex- cf,pie,preston employee who gave kick backs to, I could only wish I could have the age to retire. I can't save my pension can you?

Even if he did give back 15%.Creative accounting would find him at least 30%.That is why pencils have erasers.:1036316054::clap: