Back to Labatt Food Service

mlang216

TB Lurker
Credits
Got a phone call asking me to come back. Thought about it for a few weeks and said yes. Anyone in Texas looking for good pay and premium, cheap benefits should look into it. It is component pay, but they have recently enhanced it and it is now easier to pull in 60-75k. Monday through Friday, home every night. Easiest ramp and dolly job out there. They stagger your days between easier and harder routes, but you can tailor it to your liking. Limited side door and the most organized, well-sequenced loads out there. I left to chase some money at Martin Brower, but found teams were not my thing. So anybody with any interest or questions just ask me. Plus, the $1000 per referral doesn't hurt. They are mostly 10 speed transmissions, 2013 and 2014, with a handful of 2015 automatics. They are introducing these to tap into the drivers who don't drive stick. This new wave of food and beverage drivers almost demands it. Good move by them in this challenging market to find new talent.

Anyway, take care guys. See you on the forums!

If I lived in Texas I would be interested, getting kind of tired of the beer game. This week has been heavy and hard, I was out way late yesterday got home way way late yesterday. Thank God while today was heavy I had a helper and we made pretty good time the best I could. I got home a lot earlier.
The problem where I work and it scares me is I never know what to expect and I don't like that. I understand little pop up accounts that only get delivery once in a while, but where I work they throw stops on that are not really on my route a little more often then I would like and always are meddling and things are hard to sequence at times because of it.

If I lived in Texas I would be interested, getting kind of tired of the beer game. This week has been heavy and hard, I was out way late yesterday got home way way late yesterday. Thank God while today was heavy I had a helper and we made pretty good time the best I could. I got home a lot earlier.
The problem where I work and it scares me is I never know what to expect and I don't like that. I understand little pop up accounts that only get delivery once in a while, but where I work they throw stops on that are not really on my route a little more often then I would like and always are meddling and things are hard to sequence at times because of it.

Heard that, man. No stranger to 13.xx hour days haha.

I had a 13 hour day yesterday hip hip horay! Thank goodness the one chain restaurant I went to last didn't give a crap they were very nice and the movie theater isn't really all that busy on a Tuesday night during the school year the manager was pretty nice and the convenience stores well those people are there no matter what so 4-5pm really doesn't mean anything to them.