Yellow | Back to work

Back on layoff no unemployment no insurance no hope !
Surely you can't be surprised. Heck you'll probably work more on layoff like they do to these guys at holland. Company loves the laid off guys cause it doubles the people on call. They come in whenever they call them. And if they don't come in they threaten to not give them unemployment. What a joke.

Surely you can't be surprised. Heck you'll probably work more on layoff like they do to these guys at holland. Company loves the laid off guys cause it doubles the people on call. They come in whenever they call them. And if they don't come in they threaten to not give them unemployment. What a joke.

Nice display of compassion. Eaglescout was happy to get recalled too bad YRC had to let him go and keep your SORRY A$$. You really need to find some other way to occupy your time besides complaining about YRC. Eaglescout you have something this jerk does not, positive attitude. Good luck and I hope you get back soon.

Me too its rough to get laid off for 3 years , leave steady employment and only work 3 months. However I will give it another shot if called back. Only 12 at our barn I didn't work all last week

Me too its rough to get laid off for 3 years , leave steady employment and only work 3 months. However I will give it another shot if called back. Only 12 at our barn I didn't work all last week
That is sad, sorry to hear it and best of luck to you. I'm sure you had to give some sort of thought to it when you left that other job to go back at YRC. Hope you find steady employment again soon.

hey brother long time no time last time I saw you was at the dock over at Charleston AB a few years back. Remember me?

Yeah they got me over here in the fight in SW Asia, hoping the best for you there as 2012 will be IMOP alot better than 2011. Hope the freight really picks up and stays up to keep us all steady. Say you should have moved up on the list last time we talked......Hang in there brother good luck and you got my support if you need anything when I get back. Before I left there was a customer that had been doing plenty of business with us as SouthEastern was trying to wrestle this account from us. I knew the owner and he said they had opened a branch office there in Charleston. Hitme on the PM if you know which company I'm referring to.

Nice display of compassion. Eaglescout was happy to get recalled too bad YRC had to let him go and keep your SORRY A$$. You really need to find some other way to occupy your time besides complaining about YRC. Eaglescout you have something this jerk does not, positive attitude. Good luck and I hope you get back soon.
Why don't you keep your personal attacks to yourself. The fact is we are not all yes men like you are. I got all kinds of time in a day when I punch that clock.

Why don't you keep your personal attacks to yourself. The fact is we are not all yes men like you are. I got all kinds of time in a day when I punch that clock.
Fortunately we're not all immature unhappy people like you! Maybe you could try to focus some of your energy towards doing your job instead of complaining about how bad things are.

Eaglescout and any others who want to be working at YRC but are not. Hang in there, many more men and women go to work and do their jobs with the hope that YRC will grow and prosper. People like team486 really are in the minority, and that is part of the reason why they try to make as many people as they can as unhappy as they are. Keep the faith YRC is on a path to recovery.

Like I said before quit personally attacking me because you don't like my opinion. Grow up,their are many more things to worry about at this worthless company than running a popularity contest.
Eaglescout and any others who want to be working at YRC but are not. Hang in there, many more men and women go to work and do their jobs with the hope that YRC will grow and prosper. People like team486 really are in the minority, and that is part of the reason why they try to make as many people as they can as unhappy as they are. Keep the faith YRC is on a path to recovery.

Like I said before quit personally attacking me because you don't like my opinion. Grow up,their are many more things to worry about at this worthless company than running a popularity contest.
You seem to suffer from an acute persecution complex. It is obvious you want to be miserable, so enjoy your misery. Just quit trying to make others miserable, too.

I saw an ad from YRC in the truck paper it went like this:

Driver's wanted
If you want to join a team and give back about $70,000 to the slush fund of the higher up's come join us,we can guarantee you no money of our's will be set aside for your retirement.

And with our ever changing work rule's you will be hitting the dock from now on instead of sitting on your butt in the breakroom.

Just kidding,boy I wish it stayed the way it was I know that I miss it.

Good luck everyone that is still there.