Holland | Bad Boy , Realgearjammer

bad slavin

TB Lurker
Credits
It was a good effort but, if you checkout the post from truckdiver on 11-29 at the post from hey northeast guys ... you will see that he thinks by working twice as hard he is going to make some serious coin.. plus Saturdays if you have hours left. I don't know if they have different pay scales for hard workers and lazy workers, but if the pay scale is the same.... i think i'm working smarter .. not harder. I worked for a foodservice company years ago, had those same type of go getter's, i left to make more money easier, guess what ? So did they!!! ( Two bulls are, standing on the hill of a pasture, the young bull is bouncing around, "let's run down to the pasture and f*ck a cow " he says to the old bull,, " Let's WALK down there and f*ck them ALL, says the old (union ) bull. It all depends on how you look at it. The work standards have been broken down, it will take a long time to restore them, if ever!!! Good effort Realgearjammer !!!!!

sorry

Realgearjammer was on the R$L (oops) imean the R&L boards. He was having words with the non unions and got ejected from the non union boards. Some guys like to work alot harder than others. GO GET 'EM YOU LAZY UNION SCUM !!