TForce | Bad seats in New Volvo's

One thing is for sure, whether its a new seat or a new contract, We will get exactly what UPS want to give us......Period!....... Its quite obvious the Teamsters will bow down to whatever UPS wants. Its hard to have a whole lot of Teamster pride when the Union tried to shove that POS contract down our throats and then threaten us for voting no on the contract. If it doesn't benefit the union, we are not getting it. I would fully expect the Teamsters to sell us the same exact contract that we just rejected. All they have to do is sway the vote by getting all those who did not vote the last time around to vote yes when the time comes and this will work when the Teamsters threaten us with terminal closings, and a strike. I am a No vote no matter what.....period! By the way, where are the Teamsters now? I don't feel like they are watching out for my best interests right now...................VOTE NO!

Busternite, I feel we all have to look out for ourselves. Trust no union officals. They voted overwhelmingly to accept the last TA & many said it was the best contract ever negotiated. 70% of the employess who cared enough to vote said the officals support of the TA was BS. They have lost what credibility they had with me over their attempt to sell us a third rate contract. Everyone, please read, stay informed & share your thoughts. If you see something between the lines please come forward and share it. We can't all be 100% right all the time, but with working together for our own best interest (not what the IBT tells us our best interests are) we can make informed decisions for our benefit.