Yellow | Bankruptcy court official form 410

skullcramp

Government Seal
Credits
Did anyone else receive a letter from epiq regarding an official form 410 Proof of Claim? I got one that has a larger amount than the 1 week of vacation they owe me.

Be happy if we get enough to have a beer with the boys while we wish “Good Riddance” to this crap hole! Maybe then we can put this garbage behind us and move on with our lives.
What stopped you from moving on a long time ago? Not being smart, just curious.

I know sarcasm when I see it. My answer- Maybe I wanted to keep my seat in the front row at the train wreck. Career wise, I have moved on. Being a steward, that phone is still ringing.

I know sarcasm when I see it. My answer- Maybe I wanted to keep my seat in the front row at the train wreck. Career wise, I have moved on. Being a steward, that phone is still ringing.
No sarcasm, just a serious question wondering why someone who apparently disliked his employment didn't do something about it. Sounds like maybe you didn't want to give up your status? Who knows?

EVERYONE FILE FOR THE 15% WAGE AND 75% PENSION CONTRIBUTION LOSS ALL THOSE YEARS ADD IT UP AND SUBMIT IT!
Save your time and ink, they did not violate a contract, pay and pension reduction was agreed upon by members. When they closed they violated what was contractually agreed to for vacation compensation.

That's a great idea. I'm going to try and figure mine out. But no one forced anyone to agree. A thought just popped into my head, ( Doesn't happen too often) Would everyone have to do this individually? I'm also thinking, when the lawsuit yellow filed comes to trial, does the IBT offer to pull all of our unsecured creditor status off the table as part of a settlement offer? (With the boilerplate from the international regarding holding our head up and standing tall, knowing we fought the good fight) I get there is a lot of convoluted apples to oranges thinking here, as well as an opportunity for the razorpuff brigade to offer their 2 cents worth as to how we're starting to get it. To that point, don't bother, everyone got it a long time ago.

I'll say this Jaloc, you sure do come up with some "far out" ideas! :hysterical:
I think YRC at the time did some shady possibly illegal stuff with that 15% they put on our pay stubs and then take it off this was never litigated. Years ago, when my father was audited after the meeting, I talked to the Tax Compliance Officer asked him about this 15% wage deduction on our paystubs he never seen or heard of anything like this was like why are they taking it out pre-tax? Did you actually earn this money? Are they keeping it in account? How was it spent? I told him about people deducting it on their taxes he said you couldn't do that if you didn't pay taxes on the money but then it's on your paystub that you earned it, I don't know what YRC is doing here said he would look into it never heard back from him. Now is the perfect time to finally get these issues claims finally settled make the claim let the Judge and lawyers sort it out!

I think YRC at the time did some shady possibly illegal stuff with that 15% they put on our pay stubs and then take it off this was never litigated. Years ago, when my father was audited after the meeting, I talked to the Tax Compliance Officer asked him about this 15% wage deduction on our paystubs he never seen or heard of anything like this was like why are they taking it out pre-tax? Did you actually earn this money? Are they keeping it in account? How was it spent? I told him about people deducting it on their taxes he said you couldn't do that if you didn't pay taxes on the money but then it's on your paystub that you earned it, I don't know what YRC is doing here said he would look into it never heard back from him. Now is the perfect time to finally get these issues claims finally settled make the claim let the Judge and lawyers sort it out!
I'd start with Wong, he knows more about the 15% deal :poke: