Yellow | Bankruptcy court official form 410

I think YRC at the time did some shady possibly illegal stuff with that 15% they put on our pay stubs and then take it off this was never litigated. Years ago, when my father was audited after the meeting, I talked to the Tax Compliance Officer asked him about this 15% wage deduction on our paystubs he never seen or heard of anything like this was like why are they taking it out pre-tax? Did you actually earn this money? Are they keeping it in account? How was it spent? I told him about people deducting it on their taxes he said you couldn't do that if you didn't pay taxes on the money but then it's on your paystub that you earned it, I don't know what YRC is doing here said he would look into it never heard back from him. Now is the perfect time to finally get these issues claims finally settled make the claim let the Judge and lawyers sort it out!
My guess and only that is the wage listed before the 15% deduction is what was showed up in the report given to the union when the looked at the books. Who knows, who cares. There is a lesson for all carriers in LTL.
1.Take care of your customers first and foremost.
2. Keep your finances in order.
3. Treat your employees with respect.
4. Excellent Compensation of employees = dedicated employees.
5. Don’t cry wolf then compensate execs.

And don’t forget bigger isn’t always better.

Did anyone else receive a letter from epiq regarding an official form 410 Proof of Claim? I got one that has a larger amount than the 1 week of vacation they owe me.
Next years vacation i believe since we worked six months into the yearmine figured to the penny

So I heard there's a epiq website you can get on that has the info about what is owed to the former yellow employees, has anyone else heard of this?