FedEx Freight | "Banned"

Franklin

TB Veteran
Credits
I received a private message from someone, and under their handle it says "banned".

Does this mean they are banned from the board for some reason? Is it a spammer?

Curious

I received a private message from someone, and under their handle it says "banned".

Does this mean they are banned from the board for some reason? Is it a spammer?

Curious
I saw banned under his name and deleted it. I don't click on links if I don't know who it is

It was just a scum sucking spammer ... they do it from time to time.

jeff
i have noticed more ads on your site some big names too. i'm glad its taking off for you.Before you know it you won't be a truck driver anymore just a web op.

All Is Under Control You Guys Are Safe Here.

Here is what happened :
We had a member that decided to spam a bunch of us in pm's , one of us caught it right away and banned him. Now some of you are just looking at your mail and seeing it after the fact , there is nothing to worry about . We do not give out any info about our members and all is safe , please calm down. Ya could not be any safer in your mommas arms.

Thanks Crew !
Smokestack

Here is what happened :
We had a member that decided to spam a bunch of us in pm's , one of us caught it right away and banned him. Now some of you are just looking at your mail and seeing it after the fact , there is nothing to worry about . We do not give out any info about our members and all is safe , please calm down. Ya could not be any safer in your mommas arms.

Thanks Crew !
Smokestack
My Momma had a mean left hook:chairshot:

jeff
i have noticed more ads on your site some big names too. i'm glad its taking off for you.Before you know it you won't be a truck driver anymore just a web op.

Maybe some big dog like Google will get into the trucking business one day and offer me a gozillion dollars for it :hysterical::hysterical:

Just a warning... if they do Jeff becomes a member and no longer the owner:1036316054:

Maybe some big dog like Google will get into the trucking business one day and offer me a gozillion dollars for it :hysterical::hysterical:

Just a warning... if they do Jeff becomes a member and no longer the owner:1036316054:

C'mon Jeff...where's your loyalty??? You're gonna sell out for only a gozillion???