FedEx Freight | Be extra cautious now-day's

Thank you, you are a driver, as many of us are, weather is a nasty little part of our job, shame on those that make their 600 mile runs on dry pavement but can't be bothered to run on the bad stuff, you should be fired, let the guys that want to do the job have your spot, freakin pansy nancy boy fair weather drivin sidewalk sissies..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. How do you really feel? (lol...just kidding)

I have drank more coffee and pissed more **** that most of you have burned diesel fuel .... so ... if I want to stay home, when there is ice out ... I will .... :6799: :couch:

A excellent road driver was let go for laying over the rear box after spinning around coming off a bridge that was iced over. No injuries or anyone else involved and he had NOTHING on his record. All of the sup's at the hubs where he worked the dock all said his work ethic was among the best on their dock.

With the new policy they now will terminate you for a preventable if they see fit regardless if it's your first ever or not, or your excellent work history or not. So be extra careful out there or just shut down and not take any chances if conditions warrent. rather then lose your job. Better to be safe then sorry with the way corperate is operating these days.

Look out for yourselves!

Guys be careful a company called "Linde LLC" installed cameras inside the truck cabs to monitor drivers. They said it was not to be used for disciplinary, yet they fired driver using cameras after (20) years perfect record and almost two million safe miles. On a better note: A book is coming out "Fred Smiths Fedex Plantation". Tells about Fedex programs like "BB&F" called "Bullshit the Blacks and F___'em. where management talks Basketball, Boxing & Football to Black workers. Makes them think managers are their friends while managers gives them biased, unfair discriminatory test scores to Keep Blacks at lowest pay scale and positions. Fedex also makes "NP" equipment i.e. "N_gger Proof" because Fred Smith thinks Blacks are mentally inferior to whites. Otherwise said one Fedex engineer, "we'd have to fire every dammed N_gger at Fedex". Also how OSI anf FBI agents said Fred Smith (CEO Fedex) was involved in smuggling illegal drugs into U.S. from Mexico and a Dangerous man. How Fred Smith was involved in conspircy to steal a Billion dollars fron U.S. and was caught by courier who worked undercover with OSI agents. It's ALL true and well documented.
coming out this spring...Fred Smith's Fedex Plantation.

Guys be careful a company called "Linde LLC" installed cameras inside the truck cabs to monitor drivers. They said it was not to be used for disciplinary, yet they fired driver using cameras after (20) years perfect record and almost two million safe miles. On a better note: A book is coming out "Fred Smiths Fedex Plantation". Tells about Fedex programs like "BB&F" called "Bullshit the Blacks and F___'em. where management talks Basketball, Boxing & Football to Black workers. Makes them think managers are their friends while managers gives them biased, unfair discriminatory test scores to Keep Blacks at lowest pay scale and positions. Fedex also makes "NP" equipment i.e. "N_gger Proof" because Fred Smith thinks Blacks are mentally inferior to whites. Otherwise said one Fedex engineer, "we'd have to fire every dammed N_gger at Fedex". Also how OSI anf FBI agents said Fred Smith (CEO Fedex) was involved in smuggling illegal drugs into U.S. from Mexico and a Dangerous man. How Fred Smith was involved in conspircy to steal a Billion dollars fron U.S. and was caught by courier who worked undercover with OSI agents. It's ALL true and well documented.
coming out this spring...Fred Smith's Fedex Plantation.

oh please, maybe if you actually worked at Fedex you could see how diverse it really is

Fred Bear

My employee number is "much lower than yours" trust me. Look I'm sure you're a good guy. I've driven tractor trailers, handled cargo and loaded planes. I've "safely" delivered frieght during the time the state declared a " state highway emergency" and shut every one down.
It doesn't involve you. I'm just a messenger.

BEST.POST.EVER.

I couldn't reply to this earlier because I ruined my keyboard when I spewed coffee all over it. Heading over to amazon.com now to pre-order what is sure to be the best selling piece of fiction in history.

I can't tell you how this has made my day; nay, my week. Nay, the whole year. 2011 can not get any better than the moment it took to read that post.

oaf (fictionally)

Old AF said:
BEST.POST.EVER.

I couldn't reply to this earlier because I ruined my keyboard when I spewed coffee all over it. Heading over to amazon.com now to pre-order what is sure to be the best selling piece of fiction in history.

I can't tell you how this has made my day; nay, my week. Nay, the whole year. 2011 can not get any better than the moment it took to read that post.

oaf (fictionally)

Relax... We're only 7 days into it. I'm sure we can get a better hunk of crap to the top of your list. ;)

I realize that most of you guys (truck drivers) live in a "small world/vacuum". Most don't know the difference between fact and fiction. Some still think the world is flat. aah...the truck drivers are soooooooooooooo smart. Even the Mexicans are coming in to drive for them and they too can't even read english.
And the book..."FRED SMITH'S FEDEX PLANTATION"...that's coming too. It's okay, Fred's got lots of room for you guys on his Plantation. see ya.