Yellow | Best contract ever!!!!!!

You may be 100% right about how all this plays out. Forsight would not be the word I would use tho. :shrug:
Maybe foresight wasn't the right word. The point I was making is that even though many were dead set against the new NMFA as written, they didn't have the info on the financial status and probably would've called it all BS even if they did. I was told we were in for future trouble over 2 years ago. The reason being that although YRC was posting great profits it was almost all due to synergies and fuel surcharge and wasn't from freight growth profits, which were marginal. While we still have some synergies in the USF group the Y and R ones have flattened out. While all of us in San Antonio heard the Company say that survival would depend on the Utility/Velocity lanes and an uptick in the economy I'm sure most didn't believe it.....turns out it was probably the truth. While I know that the Company lies a lot and it's hard to tell when they're not lying the way things are going now make it seem as if this one was true. I hope they know what they're doing but I don't think they do at this point. Best of luck to everyone involved.

Maybe Dollar Bill should look a little closer at the peons below him that lie and cheat so they look good in the computer.
House clean senior management across the board.
Ken H in SLC would be a good start !