Best LTL

Who is the best LTL company to drive city for until you retire and why?
the one that hires you.

seriously, go out and pound the pavement. what was once :the best years ago, can be the worst nowadays.

everyone has an opinion on the best ltl companies, especially current or former employee's. what works for them, does not equal what's the best for you.

I've done it all, as a trucker since the age of 21 I must say ltl is by far the easiest, the highest pay and the most time off driving job out there. Each year the pay keeps climbing and the equipment keeps improving.

When I hear someone say they have 30+ years seniority in the ltl world, it just tells me they've been pampered and spoiled for 30+ years and have no clue what a hard day's work is. Specially the ones that's been at it since a young age.
However, it also tells me they're really smart and know what's out there and kept from jumping into the outside world.
Fortunately, it's hard to find qualified drivers these days and the pay keeps climbing at a high rate of 12% each year. Just keeps getting easier and better and better and better.
Just happy that I have enough seniority and low enough debt to bid on a gravy run each year and let the hard core drivers dog it out with the 6 figured 600+ mile runs each night.

I've done it all, as a trucker since the age of 21 I must say ltl is by far the easiest, the highest pay and the most time off driving job out there. Each year the pay keeps climbing and the equipment keeps improving.

When I hear someone say they have 30+ years seniority in the ltl world, it just tells me they've been pampered and spoiled for 30+ years and have no clue what a hard day's work is. Specially the ones that's been at it since a young age.
However, it also tells me they're really smart and know what's out there and kept from jumping into the outside world.
Fortunately, it's hard to find qualified drivers these days and the pay keeps climbing at a high rate of 12% each year. Just keeps getting easier and better and better and better.
Just happy that I have enough seniority and low enough debt to bid on a gravy run each year and let the hard core drivers dog it out with the 6 figured 600+ mile runs each night.
Excuse me for saying this but maybe you feel you have been pampered, but I have for the most part of 30 plus years in this business busted my ass for this company, all in the city, plus working the dock, daily.

Excuse me for saying this but maybe you feel you have been pampered, but I have for the most part of 30 plus years in this business busted my ass for this company, all in the city, plus working the dock, daily.
Dang! I don't do nothing. Didn't even change out of my flip flops last night. Big E is pretty laid back, so they say. Wife is always talking about work. I try to think of something to talk about but can never come up with anything.

Dang! I don't do nothing. Didn't even change out of my flip flops last night. Big E is pretty laid back, so they say. Wife is always talking about work. I try to think of something to talk about but can never come up with anything.
You must be the Estes guy I see behind Samsung sleeping every afternoon?