SAIA | Best & Worst

Bastardly

TB Lurker
Credits
now I realize that many of you may not want to answer for fear of losing any sort of anonymity. I am also aware that any answers is going to be biased/subjunctive, but I'm a pain in the ass so I'll ask anyway - In your opinion what would be the best or worst run terminal from a drivers viewpoint or if you don't want to narrow it down to a specific terminal how about region... and why?

now I realize that many of you may not want to answer for fear of losing any sort of anonymity. I am also aware that any answers is going to be biased/subjunctive, but I'm a pain in the ass so I'll ask anyway - In your opinion what would be the best or worst run terminal from a drivers viewpoint or if you don't want to narrow it down to a specific terminal how about region... and why?
When I was a system driver I ran a lot between DLS, HST, and NOL. They all operated different depending on the TM, I run out of end of the line terminal so everything mostly stays the same.

I feel like the themes/gripes on this site have a common denominator: management. Inconsistent, poor leadership, emphasis in the wrong areas, etc... it’s unfortunate that Saia refuses to admit that leadership from the regional to terminal level sucks. But I guess if the bottom line looks good, everything else must be good, right?

Not domiciled there, but so far Fresno has to be the worst terminal I have seen in this company, just a absolute embarrassment, dont even know where to start, the junk terminal, pallets and trash everywhere, broken roll up doors, no room in the yard, employees who just don't give a ****, went there once and once was enough.