bid tell again

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
Man I must say we bid alot where I work. My 1 year anniversary is next week and we've bidded 5 or 6 times now and we're starting again next week. I have enough seniority to hold a long run now. But if everything goes as everyone is talking I might be getting a 600 mile run. I must be nuts to want to think about taking it. But since I got full custody of my son I really need the money cuz I'm not getting any money from his mom. Might use this opportunity to pay of as much stuff as I can. But since I got him full time I'm ready to go back to days. So get everything paid off and move on. I want a seasonal job so I don't have to drive in the winter lol

Oh yeah well my 3 month anniversary (lol) with GFS is next week too! :lmao:
Humm 600 mile run sounds like good dough to me. I don't want to drive in the winter much less drag a two wheeler through the snow and ice (it's not as much fun as it sounds)

The run is 95k a year. Very good dough. But long days to. 2 wheeling in the snow sucks ass

95K a year I'll take it, I'm on my way to the Saia terminal right now. I hear they got those fancy automatic trucks showing up more and more as well. Seriously though 95K a year that's darn darn good money, that's better money then food service, yeah, it's work, but what is not in this industry? I mean that kind of dough should certainly pay you're bills and give you're son a nice life. Hell I live at home have no dependents literally almost sack away entire pay checks and I would be willing to take on a run like that, so you're not nuts at all, I couldn't pass that kind of money up either.

Last edited:
I'm putting a couple of mine on the Greyhound, should be in town sometime Thurs. Heads up: they like to fight, hate to listen, and cost so much I think they eat money.

The family is out of town all week so if the kids like eating 3 day old left overs then it's cool they can come by.

No I'm a linehaul driver for a freight company pulling doubles. Much easier then delivering food. But you get fat lol