SAIA | Bidding

linedrver

TB Lurker
Credits
I know that the break bulks have been posting bids due to runs changing. But does anybody know of any other terms. posting bids? We were due to bid in nov. and i a little bit curious.

Call Keith L. @ ACO to find out what the deal is. He's seems to be a really good guy from what everyone say, and he will explain or tell you when the bids will come out.

Hey if u can get a hold of him every time i call there I get chucked to voice mail cancel Christmas kitchen closed.

Our drivers don't seem to have a problem. What time do you call him? I will find out what time they are calling, and post back. However, I was in my TM's office around 3pm eastern and he got ahold of Keith.

I am scared to see any bids we loose runs everytime and we produce good frieght for out of our terminal but other drivers get to run it. not right in my view but it could always be worse so we gonna ride till the wheels fall off.

I am scared to see any bids we loose runs everytime and we produce good frieght for out of our terminal but other drivers get to run it. not right in my view but it could always be worse so we gonna ride till the wheels fall off.

Wait till the bids come out this week, maybe tomorrow. There are gonna be some big changes on atleast 3 runs.