Yellow | Big anouncement coming from the Glass House?

imported_Traveler

TB Lurker
Credits
I was just wondering about a rumor I heard that there is a big announcement coming soon from the boys in Overland Park. Don't know if it's about the STL terminal moving or what but would curious to see if anyone has anything that resembles some accurate info on the subject. I have it from a few credible sources that there is a move in the future for the STL terminal but like I said I have'nt heard anything from the co.

Prez of local 600 said " yellow is also asking city if it would be possible to perminatly close Barton street". So yellow could expand and stay in current location.

12pack said:
Prez of local 600 said " yellow is also asking city if it would be possible to perminatly close Barton street". So yellow could expand and stay in current location.
That was not really to expand.....although it would've provided a little more parking room.....it was more for security. They planned to fence the entire place and have a gate on 3rd St. with the guards checking you in and out. As it stands now somebody could steal a load fairly easy and after 911....well, you get the picture. I know the head of Security...he and my Dad were good friends. They might still do it as they shop for room for a 260-280 door terminal with alot more parking.

stldude44 said:
That was not really to expand.....although it would've provided a little more parking room.....it was more for security. They planned to fence the entire place and have a gate on 3rd St. with the guards checking you in and out. As it stands now somebody could steal a load fairly easy and after 911....well, you get the picture. I know the head of Security...he and my Dad were good friends. They might still do it as they shop for room for a 260-280 door terminal with alot more parking.

That's when the guards on night's are not fast asleep in their nice toasty warm shack......:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

12pack said:
I don't see that being approved, at least not until AB has the property. AB has more friends in city hall, and this would not advance their interest, which is buying yellow out.

Or not there at all probably out picking through employee vehicles while the drivers are out on their runs. That 's been an ongoing problem for the last few years.