Yellow | Big Companies—From CVS To Yellow Corp.—Laid Off More Than 65,000 This Summer

Like a bunch of other retailers, CVS is getting blasted by shoplifters. They're closing stores everywhere and they're also involved in a lawsuit that might push them into Chapter 11

Like a bunch of other retailers, CVS is getting blasted by shoplifters. They're closing stores everywhere and they're also involved in a lawsuit that might push them into Chapter 11
Our liquor stores in canada had to install security doors and everyone has to provide a drivers licence before they get in. Shoplifting went down to almost zero. Costs for the doors were recovered in two months.

the same lawsuit Rite-Aid is involved in re the current opiod crisis ?

the same lawsuit Rite-Aid is involved in re the current opiod crisis ?
Walmart, CVS,Walgreens and others all settled for billions of dollars

Walmart, CVS,Walgreens and others all settled for billions of dollars

So now that they settled, they're crying broke and wanna blame crimes committed by others for the reason for shutting locations. Riiiiight

Yet next year the teamsters union will once again spend over a hundred million $$$$ to elect people who will allow unchecked crime, massive illegal immigration to push down wages, remove Second Amendment Rights, spend a hundred BILLION $$$ on a useless War, steal our Social Security $$, outsource US jobs to Third World Nations and inflict a massive debt that the nation can never repay
I'm glad the teamsters union are on your side??

Yet next year the teamsters union will once again spend over a hundred million $$$$ to elect people who will allow unchecked crime, massive illegal immigration to push down wages, remove Second Amendment Rights, spend a hundred BILLION $$$ on a useless War, steal our Social Security $$, outsource US jobs to Third World Nations and inflict a massive debt that the nation can never repay
I'm glad the teamsters union are on your side??
I wouldn't argue this on a dare.

I learned not to get any medicine from big Pharma (Walgreens etc) especially Narcotic.

I have a small Pharmacy that will have it ready before I get there to pay and collect. No fuss.

The last time I went to get a thousand dollar opiate in Walmart required a three day logging into smartphone app and then wait to get to counter. White Jacket held up the bag and stated to the entire store plus 50 behind me... SIR THIS IS OXYCONTIN 30MG six times daily for 14 DAYS DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

The whole damn store heard it then eyeballed me. Never again.

I dont give a tinkers damn if the CVS, Walgreens and so forth went out of business entirely. Serves them right.

:17:
"....More than 136,000 U.S. employees lost their jobs in major rounds of layoffs over the first three months of 2023,...."

"....Laid Off More Than 65,000 This Summer...."

I listen to CNBC podcasts. CNBC can find hundreds of money managers that would look at 136,000 laid off in the first quarter and 65,000 this summer and say....... See, things are getting better.... We have hit bottom.

My number one holding in my trading account is CASH.