SAIA | Big meeting tommorrow

probably a early quarterly meeting so the profits will not be to low nor the losses to high. that way they can lead everyone to believe things are doing just peachy.

Had a meeting in OMA at about 3 this afternoon. Was told the raise for linehaul would be $0.05 (1/2 cent) this time around. Sounded like it would take effect the first of Dec. Mother Nature is starting her crap early this year, all drive safe!

well...i'd be happy with a 1/2 cent raise. i didn't figure we would get anything until things turned back around. atleast they threw us a bone.

Working, getting miles, pay raise and a economic turn around are concerns on everyone’s mind!! The raise tells me the company isn’t doing to bad!! I guess every cloud has a silver lining!!

jsut a thought

Working, getting miles, pay raise and a economic turn around are concerns on everyone’s mind!! The raise tells me the company isn’t doing to bad!! I guess every cloud has a silver lining!!
Go check out the Estes site. I have several good friends that work there and they just got a raise with the past two months and now they are looking at a huge reduction in workforce and cancelled runs. We aren't getting a raise this year, no suprise to me. I'm praying for all my brothers at all trucking companies during this stressful time.