Billdo gets away with murder!

Nero

TB Lurker
Credits
Well, not really but he might as well have. Dstrct Mgr Dave says that this behavior "will not be tolerated". Unless you're Billdo, of course. Drivers, Dock workers, and others will be fired on the spot, that's for sure. Vanderfool's, you're christianity is invalid, thank God. If you had any type of decency, you would vindicate yourself, but once again you've proven incompetency in the face of important matters. Christians claim truth and defend their actions coherently, you've failed miserably. Is Christianity therefore invalid? Of course not, only Vanderpol's "christianity". The facticity of this situation is obvious, people might begin to think you're blind. Billdo, Billdo, Billdo: word is that you have a past with temper tantrums. When will you strike again and who will be the lucky woman? Events like these prove that mgmt is a joke.

People with historys of an action or behavior usually tend to escalate the nature of the incidents in time providing that negative reinforcement has not been used in the past....what next? Send someone to the hospital the next time billdo has a case of the mondays?? That guy needs to be stripped of his power trip and sent back to the streets. The vanderpolls support beating women, plain and simple. If they didn't, they would have disciplined and made an example of him. Guess i can go beat people now, cause if the vanderpolls say its ok God must as well.

It's sad that this clown still even works at Oak Harbor. This guy has done more damage to the Auburn terminal than ever before. Hey Bill let me know when you bring the morale in Auburn back to normal so people will want to work. Also, do you ever notice why everyone leaves the room when your in it? I guess all you have to do to become the next terminal manager in Auburn is come up with great ideas like locking up the pallet jacks and signing out for the keys:1036316054: looking forward to your next meeting... you know the ones where you read the letters from the owners. Thanks for the O.T.:hysterical:

Is it true that Bildo has become more of a jerk because the BA doesn't put up with his crap?? I know he has always been a jerk but has it gotten worse??

IM back

Howdy fella's. Thats really too bad. I also heard you guys are still without a new contract. OUCH. I was right. Glad I bailed when I did. It's a real bummer that everybody can't stick together with this whole bildo incident and just walk out. Go on strike. I don't get it. Actually, I do. Too many new cars in the lot and too much debt. Nobody can afford a strike. I got news for ya. You need to save money for things like this. I would love to see you guys ram it right up VP's. I'll be there greeting all the **** b//////s from the glass palace. I also heard from a damn good source that good ol' ohfl is wearing out there stay on the ol' local in portland. That would be really bad. Good ol' Green!!:hysterical:

To fthemwithasmile- its got so bad that this guy is writing drivers up for everything you can think of. A fellow teamster was disiplined for having his alternator go out on him at the end of his shift. Although he did his proper pre-trip Billdo thinks its his fault, he should have known. Are you kidding me!? What the hell? Maybe if Billdo knew what tractors were coming into "his":hysterical:terminal, he would see that Auburn gets all the crap thats about ready to break down. No offense to the shop they can only do so much and let me tell you they do a great job:1036316054: if it wasn't for them these tractors would'nt even start. And if Billdo can write the teamstears up for foolish things why cant we do the same? Hey Dave S. when can we have one of those "rate your supervisor " papers again like we did a couple years again? Then will see how ol' Billdo does:butt kiss: P.S. I would like to write Billdo up for wasting 30mins of company time every Weds. when i could actually be working:biglaugh:

It's not surprising at all that Billdo is ignorant about OHFL operations. Dude, he's nothin but an overaged salesman. Incompetent, worthless, and honestly, stupid with regards to trucking and "platform" (dock) operations. Along with puppet boy Hoover, who's not ignorant but lacks the necessary "man-tools" to say NO!, they make a great team.Billdo and Hoover, what a wonderful demonstration of proper management.