New Penn | Birnio Bucks

Teamster251

TB Regular
Credits
Cumberland RI's TM has start a new incentive program that will help you earn money to spend on company logo-ed articles of clothing.

Each day he will award Bertio Bucks to his top preformers. Bertio Bucks can be collected and cashed in on coropate appreal.

This is a test program that will be tested in Cumberland to see if it works and will spread company wide if successful.

Bertio Bucks can also be traded for time off and extra coffee breaks and longer lunches.

Monday was the first day anad drivers and dock workers were introduced to the program with some Bertio Bucks being passed around and handed out.

Lots of luck you guys

We at UPS got a pair of socks for 100 injury free days at 150 days we might get some underwear

T251

Bertio Bucks are being offered for the best cell phone video.

Turtle, have you seen any latey?

I hear there is a good one of someone making brownies.

Bertio Bucks,the Same As Cash???????

BERTIO ,was looking a bit dejected yesterday,word on the street has it he tried to deposit several hundred BERTIO bucks into his personal account at the local CITIZENS branch but was thwarted by the pretty young brunett at the window.After trying in vain to convince her that they were real he pulled his "trump card "and demanded that HE would know if they were real or not since his likeness was on the face of the bills. This was to no avail,one by one the other tellers peered out the drive up window to see what the commotion was and when one of them thought she recognized him as the escaped mental patiend from the Howard Center said they should" call the authorities". BERTIO then shouted that he would fire off a LETTER to the ADMINISTRATOR and get to the bottom of it all.He then proceded to the Mc Donalds drive thru and ordered a Mc Skillet burrito, hash browns and a delicious cup of NEWMANS own gourmet coffee.Again he tried using the afore mentioned BOGUS BERTIO currancy and almost pulled it off but the new hire,(working the window for the first time) 6 th grade drop out replied ,and I quote." Im not as STUPID as you look". BERTIO then replied that HE hadnt given the bogus money to him but someone else had and demanded his breakfast. The employee then reminded BERTIO that since HIS face was on the money it must be HIS. BERTIO then returned to the terminal where he retreted into the BERT cave and with the door closed proceded to play with his yo yo. Again this comes from a source on the streets. Up dates to follow.:smilie_132:

I just tried cashed in 2 Bertio bucks at a small diner in poopville CT. On my way to the police station, with the arresting officer, I could only wonder why I was under arrest