SAIA | BLOG

It's hard to imagine anyone working for a corporate entity and not understanding that public negativity is not allowed. That being said, negativity is anything not promoting the company.

Wasn't me that deleted you jk there are 5 administrators an I only have one vote. but I was the one who un deleted you yesterday.
Welcome back be nice lol

Just curious SJ .... Was it negative in nature.
It was the truth I wouldn't have called it negative basically all I said was this camera thing wasnt doing any favors for the company as far as recruiting new employees for the northeast which is the truth. Ok now me n everyone else is awaiting your smarta$$ answer

It's hard to imagine anyone working for a corporate entity and not understanding that public negativity is not allowed. That being said, negativity is anything not promoting the company.

Not my fault the truth bothers them and they feel the need to censor it. Wow you sound almost like the train lol

It's being talked about many more places than Chicago even down south. I hate it I don't like it and I don't want it. But when the sharks smell blood it's almost impossible to keep them away

That is the truth but I can understand why they didn't let it stand. In truth SAIA should be far more concerned with what the cameras will do in regards to another issue that will probably arise from these cameras in the Northern states ... Grumbling is already starting in Chicago according to a few contacts I have there. In time it will move further North. It could become a major problem in the Northern region in the next few years. These cameras could be a catalyst to jump start a problem SAIA has avoided for years. I won't mention it because of my extreme distaste of that topic and I will be retired most likely by then. But I see it coming. When you have done this for 40+ years you have a tendency to see the writing on the wall.
My biggest fear. And although I will be gone I hate to see it happen. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised. Sometimes the grass looks greener but it's not. And some people just have to learn the hard way. I wouldn't mess with Sasquatch. It's not smart.

Not my fault the truth bothers them and they feel the need to censor it. Wow you sound almost like the train lol
Just telling the truth. Saia, Averitt, Swift, Electrolux, Bosch, Black and Decker or Golden Corral. You will not find negative comments on THEIR sites. Go check it out for yourself.

Chicago already had a union push a few years ago and we got some good things out of it, like OT after 45 hours and they finally gave back the pay cut plus more. Maybe another push will get them to pull their heads out of their ass with the Bluetooth and CB rules. Also the difference in pay between terminals needs addressed, as well.

Chicago already had a union push a few years ago and we got some good things out of it, like OT after 45 hours and they finally gave back the pay cut plus more. Maybe another push will get them to pull their heads out of their ass with the Bluetooth and CB rules. Also the difference in pay between terminals needs addressed, as well.
You will fare better fighting those battles vs trying to go union.