Blue Parrott xpressway 2 reviews

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by kenneth, Nov 23, 2013.

1. kenneth

kenneth Well-Known Member

To my fellow driver's out there.Been using the b 250 for 3 yrs now&ready to upgrade to the expressway2.I have read some neg review's&some good.I'm I wasting my money on this new model or should I just stick with xpressway "original"

2. othertrucker2001

othertrucker2001 Professional Flummoxer

Just my 2 cents worth but I still use the B250XT and it works great. 3 of my friends bought the expressway and each of them has had problems. BlueParrot made good on them but still the agravation level was there.

3. bigbird42368

bigbird42368 Super Moderator Staff Member

i have a friend that has one paired to an Iphone and it is pretty bad, but on android is great

4. Guardrail

Guardrail Super Moderator Staff Member

It's not an upgrade.

Guardrail

5. kenneth

kenneth Well-Known Member

So whay I'm taking I should just buy new cushion's for the trusty old B-250 or go with the original Xpressway that is like the B 250?

6. Who Cares

Who Cares Member

Buy the cushion. I got three of the broken Xpressway sitting around here. But the one my wife has is fine but it doesn't get the use mine does. Go figure.

Anyone try the Blue Tiger headsets? Blue Tiger Bluetooth Headsets and Accessories
    I bought one awhile back when I thought my BX-250 was going bad but turned out to be the phone. Thought I would just keep it because sooner or later...