FedEx Freight | bluetooth's in trucks

I have tiny little PURPLE androids roaming inside my truck!!! As small as ants. They report back to CENTRAL COMMAND!!!!!! They are out to get me!!!!:eek::hissyfit:

JinX40

Are you sure your not picking up the singal from your Transponder for the Scales?
(Prepass) it may be giving all that information out...

I know this unit uses both satellite for tracking and cellular for transmitting data. Guess it has blue-tooth capabilities as well.
I don't think it is listening in on our calls but might be able tell when your phone is in use. Actually listening in would be against the law and a violation of our rights.
I know the basics of how this unit works but think there is still a lot more I don't.

Rights??? You forfeited those January 20th, unless you are an al queda terrorist in Gitmo.

Rights??? You forfeited those January 20th, unless you are an al queda terrorist in Gitmo.

Actually you can trace the erosion of your rights to about the same time cheney and bush discovered that the politics of fear still works.

afdbtest.bbjjjb.jpg

They ain't tapping in to my thoughts, damn them!!!!

Man, if anybody discovers those little hidden miniature camera's mounted in the dash that they are watching you with, I'm afraid some drivers may stroke out.

:TR10driving03:

You think they can see me when I have my company color leather thong on?

:TR10driving03:its neat to see all of the truck numbers pop up. I wonder if it works with the trailers that are equipped with the eden hardware???. Next time your runnin up the road, you catch up to a fello fedex freighter you can check your bluetooth to see if you should pass them or not........

Not sure if it's true, but a YNG driver has stated that central dispatch called him up, and said they could hear everything he was saying in a conversation he was having with another driver.

Not sure if it's true, but a YNG driver has stated that central dispatch called him up, and said they could hear everything he was saying in a conversation he was having with another driver.

Lord have mercy :biglaugh:this is funny

No way, if they could hear everything that was going on in the truck then legally they would have to tell you that you may be recorded. FedEx would get in serious legal trouble without prior notification of this "feature."

You can be followed by black helicopters though at any time.

:biglaugh:

roog