ODFL | Boston, North Oxford, or Providence

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
I’m looking for a little info. I’m thinking about transferring and I could probably make Boston, or North Oxford, or Providence RI work. Which would be the best for being on the bottom of the linehaul board? Do any of theses have day runs? How many miles are the runs roughly ? Do drivers form these service centers work the dock? Thanks in advance.

BOS might be your best bet for a Line run it's something of a mini break for New England plus a 24 hr operation, I'd think transferring in and getting a day run would be pretty optimistic on your part but never hurts to try, realistically with highway congestion in the East I'm not sure I'd want a day run.

BOS might be your best bet for a Line run it's something of a mini break for New England plus a 24 hr operation, I'd think transferring in and getting a day run would be pretty optimistic on your part but never hurts to try, realistically with highway congestion in the East I'm not sure I'd want a day run.
Thank you, yes I didn’t mean to imply I’d walk into a day run on my first day I was thinking more some years down the road.