Yellow | Boys at 123 whats going on?

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
All the 123 boys have been very quite. Is the Country Club OVER. Lets hear what you got.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

Been in there twice in the last 2 days.
Place has really changed from what it was.
dock looks just like 120's did 15-20 years ago with foreman all over in little outposts. Actually seems to be oversupervised but still to much confusion there for opinions yet. Should get real hot soon though with the busy season coming on. Going to be some real PRESSURE!

It looks ugly from my perspective. Someone is going to get hurt on that dock before its all done. I am looking for other employment at this time. hopefully i will be out of there before "the Hate" retires. the biggest problem so far for me has been the union trying to protect thare guys from the 120 guys seniority.. its great were all union brothers aint it:butt kiss:

Hey mechanic, don't go yet, I thought you like the carnage. We have been hearing stories is it really that bad. I hope for the 120 guys that went up there, but I heard it does not look good. How is my buddy THE HATE, has he worked the dock?:tongue0002::eck15::puke: Who knows maybe you will end up back at 120.

you guys mean to say mr. wonderful and mr roadway didnt get everything all straightened out up there at 123 .lol

Longblade I talked to both of them they say 123 is beyond help, never saw anyting like it one big cluster f#$k. Hope you guys are doing ok. The kangaroo has the big office now. They need to make 120 the velocity center, but you know how that goes they will waste 3yrs and lots of money trying to make it work, before they say they were wrong.The Country Club of 123 is long over now. No more 25 minute breaks and 45 minute lunches with the bosses. Some up there may get their first letters boo hoo.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

it's going to be fun when i tell the 14 hr 4 hour casuals i get paid twice almost twice as more and have all the benefits doing the same exact work, i'm sure that will undermine their job when they drive 40 miles in their 20 mp/gallon truck to work at 4.45 a gallon gas there, i'd say you spent half your days pay on the round trip commute to work and tell them wal mart and mcdonalds is hiring cause those jobs have the benefits, maybe they can think it over and be a door greeter at wally world :smilie_132:

It looks ugly from my perspective. Someone is going to get hurt on that dock before its all done. I am looking for other employment at this time. hopefully i will be out of there before "the Hate" retires. the biggest problem so far for me has been the union trying to protect thare guys from the 120 guys seniority.. its great were all union brothers aint it:butt kiss:

We heard that when our guys went up there, they were only allowed to bid on bids that were deemed to be velocity bids. Those bids started somewhere around 17.00 and 20.00. Now I see why 123 wasn't worried by the seniority, they knew they were going to be protected. When does everbody that goes to 123 become an equal member there?

it's going to be fun when i tell the 14 hr 4 hour casuals i get paid twice almost twice as more and have all the benefits doing the same exact work, i'm sure that will undermine their job when they drive 40 miles in their 20 mp/gallon truck to work at 4.45 a gallon gas there, i'd say you spent half your days pay on the round trip commute to work and tell them wal mart and mcdonalds is hiring cause those jobs have the benefits, maybe they can think it over and be a door greeter at wally world :smilie_132:
While your at it, tell them that 67% think their worth was lower than ours too. At least all of us chickinchits got ours. :nutkick: I can rmember when some Teamsters would'nt wave to nons cuz "we are btter than them" now its cuz some of us "are to damned ashamed"

Longblade I talked to both of them they say 123 is beyond help, never saw anyting like it one big cluster f#$k. Hope you guys are doing ok. The kangaroo has the big office now. They need to make 120 the velocity center, but you know how that goes they will waste 3yrs and lots of money trying to make it work, before they say they were wrong.The Country Club of 123 is long over now. No more 25 minute breaks and 45 minute lunches with the bosses. Some up there may get their first letters boo hoo.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

Stroud, after the money is wasted and it does not work, they will Not admit they made a mistake. They will simply say that the labor force did not do their jobs and that it why it is not working.

123 Roadway

Hey strods
the country club just started all the overtime you want management being very nice to us cant get any better then this.

Thats great Butkus, I am gald things are warm and fuzy, with pink flowers in 123. But how about telling the truth how it really is. Maybe your just one of "those guys".:toxic: I geat the real story every week by my fellow haters from 120, that went up there. I think I hear a CHOKING noise 2 1/2 hours away from 120 up 84. The Country Club has closed its doors at 123. None of our men from 120 will come up to 123 to help out. You wanted it, thought it was so great, NOW CHOKE ON IT. How about RESPECTING THE SENIORTY OF THE GUYS FROM 120, then lets see how great it is.:tongue0002::eck15::puke:

i think the b/a up there at 123 only has about 14 year seniority,if they ever get around to running true seniority and this coo doesnt work he could be on the streets if they go on the down side of a change

They have single seniority so they should be able to bid jobs according to their seniority number at their next annual or bi-annual barn bid.