Yellow | Breaking: Hoffa Found!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
teamsters_united_logo_to_edit.png

Missing for years, Hoffa Junior has been found. He's out campaigning for Teamster votes!

Hoffa’s been MIA when it comes to fighting for your job, contract or pension. But he’s working hard to save his own.
Hoffa-Hall-Campaigning2.jpg

Hoffa-Hall are spending over a million dollars this month to buy another five year term.

On Monday, we want to launch a new front in our Get Out the Vote campaign—to reach 100,000 Teamsters who have shown support for Teamsters United but who have NOT voted yet.

We’re timing this effort to coincide with the first day that members can order replacement ballots.

But we need $10,000 to make it happen. Can you help with a donation of just $5 to help us reach 100,000 Teamsters?

This election is neck-and-neck—and the winner will be the side that turns out its vote.

I know you’ll keep talking to Teamsters, passing out leaflets, making calls and turning out the vote. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’re doing.

If you can, please help out one more way and donate to help our campaign reach 100,000 supporters who have not voted yet.

Beating Hoffa will be priceless. But we can’t do it for free.

United we win!

Fred_Zuckerman.jpg

:6788::usa2:
Fred Zuckerman

Kind of like some drivers with seniority. :hide:
Roadway put me on full-time on 07/20/1982. My good friend and fellow casual was put on full time on 07/19/1982, as he should of been.
For the next 27 years, my good friend would continually ask me my seniority date. I miss the camaraderie.

Last edited:
Seriously Hoffa the old fart is like 70 plus years old thinking it's time to retire !!
Hoffa is only 75 (SEVENTY FIVE) years old. He'll only be 80 (EIGHTY) years old at the end of his next term...IF elected!

James Phillip Hoffa is an attorney and labor leader and the General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Hoffa was first elected during December 1998 and took office on March 19, 1999.Wikipedia
Born: May 19, 1941 (age 75), Detroit, MI

I6UVU5K.jpg

There they go again on TRUCKINGBOARDS...talking about my age again! Can't you make them stop Ken?!
:crybaby:

Hoffa is only 75 (SEVENTY FIVE) years old. He'll only be 80 (EIGHTY) years old at the end of his next term...IF elected!

James Phillip Hoffa is an attorney and labor leader and the General President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Hoffa was first elected during December 1998 and took office on March 19, 1999.Wikipedia
Born: May 19, 1941 (age 75), Detroit, MI

I6UVU5K.jpg

There they go again on TRUCKINGBOARDS...talking about my age again! Can't you make them stop Ken?!
:crybaby:
He looks to me like he's ready to Retire, come on Teamsters let's help him out with that, I know We can do it!!!!!!!!!!

He needs to get his 20 in for the big money.........................................
I'll bet he's already drawing at least 1 pension at his age let alone his hefty social security retirement check he's been drawing for years....
If you retire at full retirement age (FRA) in 2016 the maximum benefit is $2,639. If you retire at the age of 70 in 2016, your maximum benefit is $3,576. However, if you retire at the age of 62 in 2016, your maximum benefit would be $2,102.
What is the maximum I can receive from my Social Security retirement ...
www.investopedia.com/.../what-maximum-i-can-receive-my-social-security...Investopedia

All this in addition to his huge IBT compensation of...
Hoffa tried and failed to sell drastic pay cuts and job-security concessions to carhaulers. But Hoffa took a “cost of living” increase and $60,000 “housing allowance”—bringing his total compensation to $379,411.
http://www.tdu.org/news_200000-club-report_2015
:chairshot: