Breaking News About Jts

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
ok boys you got it here first!! JTS jevics truck load division HAS LEFT NEW CENTURY AND COME BACK TO JEVIC TO BE ONCE AGAIN JTS. at j1 they had a little BBQ and Dave G. the BIG CHEESE told me they are comming in on Monday 6th and the Machine will crank up and do business out of J-1 needless to say Harry (king of all slaves) :Bondage: is PISSED what does this mean to jevic how about 15MILLION $$$$ to our bottom line yes i said MILLION with a M i do think that JEFFERIES is going to be happy :biglaugh: so here is to our buddy HARRY :tongue0002: who HAS BEEN trying to put us out of business all i say is good luck buddy the BIG BLUE MACHINE and the management team have all of thier ducks in a row:beerchug:

I had a couple cheeseburgers at the BBQ they were not to bad. I was at wawa today and had a new century guy come up to me and ask if we were still hiring I said yeah he said good because he wasnt happy over there. I guess what comes around goes around!!!!!!:hysterical:

You shoulda said hello I was the moron in the chef's hat!

I talked to the JTS guys and basically, they told me they felt more confident in our prospects at Jevic.

They said they were not confident in the capabilities of the management over there.

The 3 guys at JTS command 12 to 17 million in revenue. They were actually with P&P and their contribution is actually what allowed NC to buy P&P.

Word is that Darth Harry is ticked off big, so be prepared for his usual propaganda on how Jevic's in touble.

When we were bought by Sun he sold to Jeffereis but made them keep it quiet, then he and his no talent cronies used our sale to call into question our future.

Creeps. Buncha creeps.

Hi guys I"am still off with a bad knee. It will be another 3wks before I get out of rehab. Iam going nuts hanging around the house not being to do nothing. Not much being posted on the trk boards. Well keep on trucking an be safe! See ya all later Mayflower