FedEx Freight | ***BREAKING NEWS***

Redracer3136

BANNED
Credits
Hot off the presses (for CLT anyways), we’re finally going to have access to policies from the handbook and driver’s manual anytime from anywhere...work, home, mobile device, etc!!!

Bout time!! :1036316054:

6zR2IeJ.jpg

Hot off the presses (for CLT anyways), we’re finally going to have access to policies from the handbook and driver’s manual anytime from anywhere...work, home, mobile device, etc!!!

6zR2IeJ.jpg
I don’t like the wording that says “ allows access to SELECT employee handbook and driver manual documents.” Why the word SELECT? We should be able to view all of it.

6zR2IeJ.jpg

Outstanding. 1st I've heard... CLT, now on the cutting edge of communications? Cool. Thanks for posting :1036316054:

Anyone else pre-shifted on this? Actually accessed the site?

Thats great except the dreaded 90 day password change and the figure out a way to turn your computer cam on and record you and how many times you access it and did you do it from your mobile device while driving lol just saying

I see your comprehension skills are STILL lacking...go back and re-read the memo, preferably the first line...and I asked for permission to post before doing so...

Hmmm maybe you should go back and read the the first line. It says to all FXF team members.... I don't think everyone on internet is a team member. Nice try clown.

Outstanding. 1st I've heard... CLT, now on the cutting edge of communications? Cool. Thanks for posting :1036316054:

Anyone else pre-shifted on this? Actually accessed the site?
We had several copies laying around in driver's room yesterday but no mention in pre-shift.Have not taken the time to view site yet.

6zR2IeJ.jpg
only difference now is you can look up policy at home,b4 you could only look up policy at a fedex terminal