Yellow | Broke

Hey there is like a 3 page memo on haw not to fix those steps incorrectly by using the wrong bolts and fender washers, seems the drivers may fall off and get hurt. That looks like something a driver had to do out on the road when the correct bolts fell through the rotted out slots in the step...............crying shame that step is only about $37 and there is a inner reinforcement that slides inside of it for another $37 to make it stronger and not bend in the middle for some of our less petite drivers :LMAO:

I would guess a G-80 get it down the road quick fix if I was betting.

They found another truck with a good step and changed its number to yours? :hide:

Maybe they saw a new step on a truck they were going to hook for albag, and they took it off his,and put it on mine? Cause I also heard someone found a battery box cover along the road from a Conway sterling for Al's newly assigned truck.

No if you can see the slotted holes in the center of the bottom runners on the step it does not have it installed......................the reinforcement slides inside the step to and only has 4 slotted holes where the 4 bolts mount it that's what makes it stronger.

Look around all of Chicago and see how many American flags are flying at any companies anymore. Guess they don't want to offend anyone or chase off their future illegal Mexican workers...

Is it only Chicago Heights? The American flag by the marquee has been gone for a couple of months. I guess YRCF is too poor to afford a new one! :wtflol:
:usa::usa::usa:

How about this school in California that banned kids from wearing U.S. flag T-shirts on Cinco de Mayo. And the ban was upheld by the courts.

Court OKs school's ban on U.S. flag T-shirts on Cinco de Mayo - CNN.com

It is all artificial landscape, except for the sand around the marquee sign. That is from the Cayman Island beach.

999 needs a boost in facilities upgrade funds, the sand was sold at a premium and the excessive import duties were split with 999 receiving 25%.

We now have a hurricane proof two door terminal, elevated 80 feet above sea level.

Terminall 999 thanks you for your contributions.