SAIA | brother trucker

Embarrasingly, I was given the choice to bid farewell or be terminated from the company. The choice taken was to bid farewell. It seems the management objects to to trailers being laid over, regardless of the reason. I guess I should have hit the guy since he was trying to squeeze into a space too small for his vehicle. It might have been my first kill with a volvo red cannon.

Thanks speedracer21. I do miss my friends at the share and care, but something will come up. I do lurk on this site just to see what direction things are going. I wish all well with the equipment and electronic changes currently underway.

That's the bad part around here...don't know about other companies. You can have years and years of great, safe service and you mess up once, that's the end. Oddly enough have you ever noticed there can be two similar accidents and one will keep their job, while the other is gone.

That's the bad part around here...don't know about other companies. You can have years and years of great, safe service and you mess up once, that's the end. Oddly enough have you ever noticed there can be two similar accidents and one will keep their job, while the other is gone.

The accidents don't even have to be similar. Some people just don't care how far they push their head up the boss's butt.

Embarrasingly, I was given the choice to bid farewell or be terminated from the company. The choice taken was to bid farewell. It seems the management objects to to trailers being laid over, regardless of the reason. I guess I should have hit the guy since he was trying to squeeze into a space too small for his vehicle. It might have been my first kill with a volvo red cannon.

One day, someone will get over the fact that for the most part, drivers are truthfull about accidents and the trucking companies will start installing those cameras that record everything going on in from of the truck as well as what is going on with the driver. Icee Corporation, (the slushy drink company) had one of their drivers hit a SUV. The lady in the SUV SWORE ON THE BIBLE the Icee driver chased her down an hit her for no reason. The video showed her pulling out in front of him with no chance for him to stop. It even showed his actions while trying to avoid the collision. Case closed. She bought the farm.