ABF | Bubba Gump

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching Gump's posts to other people on this board & their responses, I think Gump is the definitive definition of why a soldier would frag his CO. von.

I think young Mr. Gump is a product of his environment. Impressionable youth surrounded by the able spinmeisters of UPS’s supervisory propaganda machine............working him into a fatigued fog......while telling him that all of his problems are the result of “greedy Teamsters”.......

And.........ain’t it a shame that he got to....pay dues?

You wonder why guys vote for Right-To-Work legislation.......Same thing.......There’s a lot more propaganda “spinning” going on at work,....that’s perceived as management getting.....”chummy”....with guys....

And Impressionable Youth doesn’t see that......

ABF ratification vote conference call 5/10 at 8pm eastern 877-229-8493 code 111566. Choose to be inspired by the things you have done well in the past. That creates a positive outlook and a positive future. Smile, you did well.

ABF ratification vote conference call 5/10 at 8pm eastern 877-229-8493 code 111566. Choose to be inspired by the things you have done well in the past. That creates a positive outlook and a positive future. Smile, you did well.

You didn’t check out one of Dale Carnegie’s books out of the library, did you?

No, I decided I can't keep coming here if the anger, hatred and discontentment continued. So I would try to change the environment before I was forced to permanently leave.
A life without love is like a tree without fruit.

Last edited:
No, I decided I can't keep coming here if the anger, hatred and discontentment continued. So I would try to change the environment before I was forced to permanently leave.

Hah! You don’t get me upset with a contrary opinion , Brother....I can handle disagreement ......

I just thought with all the platitudes you’ve been posting,.....that maybe you found some literary inspiration somewhere.....

Or,.......maybe you’ve been eating at a lot of Chinese restaurants.....

A life without love is like a tree without fruit.

You mean like you claimed that were being forced to leave last time... lol

Truckingboards without homesick is like a contract that forgot to pick all the low hanging fruit.

I saw that XPO's CEO was on Mad Money this evening. I came in at the end of the program so I missed all but the last couple of minutes. It may be interesting to hear what the CEO of XPO has to say about the world economy.

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in good health, but to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting Holly molly, What a great ride.

You mean like you claimed that were being forced to leave last time... lol

Truckingboards without homesick is like a contract that forgot to pick all the low hanging fruit.

Docker, would you do me a great favor and find the post that you mentioned, reread it, and possibly repost it so I can read it. Please, if you have any spare time during your retirement.

We must save the earth; it is the only planet with chocolate!!!!!

I saw that XPO's CEO was on Mad Money this evening. I came in at the end of the program so I missed all but the last couple of minutes. It may be interesting to hear what the CEO of XPO has to say about the world economy.

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in good health, but to slide in sideways, totally worn out, shouting Holly molly, What a great ride.
So what?

Docker, would you do me a great favor and find the post that you mentioned, reread it, and possibly repost it so I can read it. Please, if you have any spare time during your retirement.

Another useless post....

vgstein, created this thread seeking the approval of canary, muler and docker, that's sad.

It's a shame how you two have to keep acting and posting like childish idiots.

vgstein, created this thread seeking the approval of canary, muler and docker, that's sad.

How about that? Grown men seeking other's approval? Not since Junior High have I sought,.......or wanted someone to seek,..... approval for my Opinions.......

Sorry, there Young Man,........That ain't the world we're living in.........

As you're a .....relative newcomer.....to Truckingboards,.....you have yet to figure out who's who, and whatnot......

How about it, Brother Vongrimmenstein?..........Are you seeking my approval? Bro.'s Dockers' and Mulers' approval?

I apologize,.....I know I just made you spit your morning coffee all over the monitor when you exploded in a big guffaw of mirth.....

If the world you're...."living".....in, Young Man,....has vast social importance on the....."approval" of other people........maybe come back in about 30 years,......far away from the Junior High School era,........and tell us about "approval"......

Maybe longer,...........you're working for UPS,........the supervisors there love a Junior High School atmosphere of fawning "approval"......Might take you longer than 30 years to figure out how......unmanly.....that way of thought is........

Looks like you're trying to sharpen your skills at "drive-by posting" on Truckingboards..........You're going to have to get exponentially...better.....at trying to raise the hackles of the more experienced posters here......

Young Man......

Status
Not open for further replies.