Busy in WBG

fr8guru

TB Lurker
Credits
Things are looking up I know it is busy in ABG and WBG. Landair is hiring drivers right now. What is going on at other terminals? Are they hiring.

Things are looking up I know it is busy in ABG and WBG. Landair is hiring drivers right now. What is going on at other terminals? Are they hiring.

Did they call the drivers back from layoff? How much are they paying for experienced drivers?

NJ moving ??

Just wondering if the Woodbridge NJ terminal is moving???
I was told it is up for rent again, did not know if it was true or not.:shift::popcorn::smilie_132:

Land Air - not closing anything

All terminals remain open and will continue to do so... Business has picked up substantially and is expected to continue to do so. LAX has been doing this since '68 and there is no end in sight! :clap:

All terminals remain open and will continue to do so... Business has picked up substantially and is expected to continue to do so. LAX has been doing this since '68 and there is no end in sight! :clap:

Sorry, did not mean to say they were closing the terminal, just asked if they are moving. There was a ad that said that terminal would soon be available to rent.:shift::clap: