Yellow | Buy, Buy, Buy, BYE, BYE, BYE!!!

wild deuce

TB Veteran
Credits
Have you been paying attention? YRCW has been trading at less than $1.00. We were given notice by NASDAQ to begin trading at $1.00 or more before June. This is July. Where is the reverse split? Where is the quarterly conference call? I am still buying but only because we are so cheap. My patience with Three Dollar Bill is running short fuse!

SIGNED ...
OWNER/EMPLOYEE/INVESTOR!!!!

WILD DEUCE

Stock recommendations and comments presented on Truckingboards.com are solely those of the analysts and experts quoted. They do not represent the opinions of Truckingboards.com on whether to buy, sell or hold shares of a particular stock.

Reverse stock split is set for some time in August 2010.....Conference call is August 3rd,2010 at 9:30AM EST....Keep the FAITH!!!!....

Maybe and I mean just maybe the stock will soar above 1 buck if Yrcw can report killer earnings, then there will be no need for a reverse split........Time will tell on August 3rd.......I own the stock and hope this will happen........Goodluck to all who own Yrcw..........nuff said......... :grouphug:

[quote author=wild deuce link=topic=82563.msg853213#msg853213 date=1280562136]
Have you been paying attention? YRCW has been trading at less than $1.00. We were given notice by NASDAQ to begin trading at $1.00 or more before June. This is July. Where is the reverse split? Where is the quarterly conference call? I am still buying but only because we are so cheap. My patience with Three Dollar Bill is running short fuse!

SIGNED ...
OWNER/EMPLOYEE/INVESTOR!!!!

WILD DEUCE
[/quote]

They were given the delisting notice in March but applied for, and received, an extension to the end of August. They must be $1 or above for 10 days in a row to be in compliance which means that they have 2 weeks to reach $1. Possible, but not probable.

So they can either do the reverse split or apply for another extension.

[opinion]They will likely get the extension if they apply because it is a high volume stock and Nasdaq would lose if YRCW was delisted. Even if they come into compliance they might do the Reverse Split anyway. If they do the R/S at 1 for 25 the number of outstanding shares would go back into the neighborhood that it was before the stock was diluted by the Debt for Equity swap. The stock price would go up and it would look more respectable compared to the competition.[/opinion]

[quote author=electraglideatl link=topic=82563.msg853248#msg853248 date=1280581247]
Maybe and I mean just maybe the stock will soar above 1 buck if Yrcw can report killer earnings, then there will be no need for a reverse split........Time will tell on August 3rd.......I own the stock and hope this will happen........Goodluck to all who own Yrcw..........nuff said......... :grouphug:
[/quote]

Be careful.

Enron, WorldCom and too many others have overstated their earnings..........

http://www.forbes.com/2002/07/25/accountingtracker_print.html

Overstated Earnings are Widespread

Some of America's best-known and most respected companies are overstating their earnings by billions of dollars, according to credit rating giant Standard and Poor's.

http://www.progress.org/enron02.htm

[quote author=electraglideatl link=topic=82563.msg853248#msg853248 date=1280581247]
[/quote]
That is nearly impossible because yrc is issuing more stock to pay off the outstanding bonds and if the price goes over 43 cents per share, the employee stock option kicks in flooding the market with more shares and those added shares show as an expense on the financial statement which will cause the stock to drop. Unrelated to the actual value of the stock, the fact it is breaking out of its trading range will cause some to buy that haven't in the past.