Yellow | Buying YRC Stock

lazylarry

TB Lurker
Credits
Im buying YRC stock every week with the employee purchase program and where I work we're getting SLAMMED with new inbound and outbound freight !!! Im going to make enough money on the stock to retire in a few years when it gets back to $35 per share. Yeeeehaaaa......thank you over-exaggerators of bankruptcy !!!!

Site visitor agrees that the use of Trucking Boards LTL Truck Driver & Freight Forums's services is entirely at visitor's own risk. Trucking Boards LTL Truck Driver & Freight Forums's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/truckingboards/tb_tos1.html

Im buying YRC stock every week with the employee purchase program and where I work we're getting SLAMMED with new inbound and outbound freight !!! Im going to make enough money on the stock to retire in a few years when it gets back to $35 per share. Yeeeehaaaa......thank you over-exaggerators of bankruptcy !!!!
Im sure all the people who respond to this post will agree with you.......Well at least one.

Larry,
I highly recommend taking out a home equity loan on your current crib, and buying YRCW stock with it. Great idea.:6799::duh:

I'm here to help you with all of your investment needs.:1036316054:

Larry,
I highly recommend taking out a home equity loan on your current crib, and buying YRCW stock with it. Great idea.:6799::duh:

I'm here to help you with all of your investment needs.:1036316054:

Great idea, but before you do that may I interest you in some investment property/ vacation land in the scenic area of Baja Mexico?

Site visitor agrees that the use of Trucking Boards LTL Truck Driver & Freight Forums's services is entirely at visitor's own risk. Trucking Boards LTL Truck Driver & Freight Forums's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/truckingboards/tb_tos1.html

Truckingboards Terms Of Service - Truckingboards Truck Driver Forums

Good cover, Boss!!!!!

Truckingboards Terms Of Service - Truckingboards Truck Driver Forums
But, when Flash recommends taking out a home equity loan to buy YRCW stock, You're in total agreement.(J/K):TR10driving03:

Be careful.

Good for you but you may be just a bit overly optimistic. Instead think of it as an investment for your great grandchild. By that time you would have done much better then if you bought say ABF stock now :1036316054:

Originally Posted by lazylarry

Good for you but you may be just a bit overly optimistic. Instead think of it as an investment for your great grandchild. By that time you would have done much better then if you bought say ABF stock now :1036316054:

OK fella's put the crack pipe down NOW and back away from it.

I bet when Larry was a kid he liked to cut himself! Looks like he never outgrew it!!!:hysterical:

The war on the workers

I could use a could extra bucks if your just going to throw your money away, help a brother out

I think my money would be better spent elsewhere. I hate to say it but until their is a major change in management and their numbers game I see no bargain here. Every number at the terminal level is massaged around to make the managers look good, their for when they hit Kansas City marble palace they are false and misleading. Prove me wrong ! After all it is the Yellow way is it not.

Well.......I posted in the a.m. and if any of you freight geniuses would have taken my advice and bought...say a few hundred thousand dollars worth of YRC stock you'd be singing quite a pretty note now !!!!! CAN YOU SAY 42 % profit !!!!!!! By the way, who nows how many millions FedEx Freight lost in the first quarter, something like $110 MILLION !!!!!! Good thing they have FedEx Ground bailing them out !!!!

Well.......I posted in the a.m. and if any of you freight geniuses would have taken my advice and bought...say a few hundred thousand dollars worth of YRC stock you'd be singing quite a pretty note now !!!!! CAN YOU SAY 42 % profit !!!!!!! By the way, who nows how many millions FedEx Freight lost in the first quarter, something like $110 MILLION !!!!!! Good thing they have FedEx Ground bailing them out !!!!
So you sold?

Heck no...I took the profits and reinvested !!! Actually, I just want to say thank-you to all you guys for the funny responses !!! You all really made me laugh !! I had to go back and re-read them because they were so funny. In actuality though, we really are picking up !!! I just wish they would bring in more help to get the people there stuff, but with a skeleton crew we truly are SLAMMED and alot of it is definately new stuff. Good luck all my YRC brothers, hang in there. It could always be worse, we could be at ABF, no FedEx , no UPS !!! They all SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!! I need another beer.

Heck no...I took the profits and reinvested !!! Actually, I just want to say thank-you to all you guys for the funny responses !!! You all really made me laugh !! I had to go back and re-read them because they were so funny. In actuality though, we really are picking up !!! I just wish they would bring in more help to get the people there stuff, but with a skeleton crew we truly are SLAMMED and alot of it is definately new stuff. Good luck all my YRC brothers, hang in there. It could always be worse, we could be at ABF, no FedEx , no UPS !!! They all SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!! I need another beer.

beer_drinking.gif

You're on a roll larry..buy low sell high

send it in, larry

Actually, we really are picking up !!!

And so is the garbage business. Even Waste Management customers won't call yrc for a pickup and they keep bragging that they're the premier garbage company!
I guess in a matter of speaking they are!