California Police Officer Handcuffs Fireman for Refusing to Move His Engine

at every single accident i have ever seen, the fire trucks do the same thing..block the lane(s)..and THEY SHOULD continue to do so, as it is a safety tool to protect the scene, the victims and the respondents. in fact, the state police park right behind and beside them..>!!!

that cop NEEDS to be fired.

Officer friendly was not very friendly that night. He was tired of donuts so he was out for Hero sandwiches.

Next time one of those idiot CHP officers crashes, the fire department should just park way off on the shoulder and leave him out in traffic.

Guardrail

It's understandable to park the engines for protection at the scene. But here in California, the knuckleheads all stop to watch. In fact, the other side of the freeway will stop or slow way down to get a good look.
Love the weather here, but the people....errrrrr

It's understandable to park the engines for protection at the scene. But here in California, the knuckleheads all stop to watch. In fact, the other side of the freeway will stop or slow way down to get a good look.
Love the weather here, but the people....errrrrr

Not just in Cali.....here on the east coast also

That's trying to do something but that sure is expensive. It's a mindset thing. Some people just have to slow down.
When I finally come up to the scene and the person in front of me stops or waits too long and rubbernecks, I lay on the horn.

If I am not mistaken, Massachusetts tried the screen thing. Still had rubbernecking.
People had to look at the screen!!

yes, i had seen the "screen" long before, but it was a totally different design.

and yes also, people will still slow down, in hopes of getting a glimpse.

i think the BEST thing to do is, put up those tall walls (that we see on the side of the highways now), that cut down on the noise for the people that live along side the highways. whether they be of concrete or wood. now, no one can ever see what's on the other side.

That's trying to do something but that sure is expensive. It's a mindset thing. Some people just have to slow down.
When I finally come up to the scene and the person in front of me stops or waits too long and rubbernecks, I lay on the horn.

i tried "laying on" the horn one year...

that was the year i got my Christmas goose early....

Society is struggling to stay out of the abyss of ignorance and incompetence as well SLOTH, yet failing miserably.

STUPIDITY will only increase until we the people (world wide) annihilate the whole of humanity.

WE are a doomed race of Beings and many wonder why some Extraterrestrial Beings don't just drop down and say hello.
- - - -
Nowadays people get arrested for performing the duties of their avocations??

I don't want to see someone hurt, don't want to see blood and gore, I can get a good enough look at highway speeds thank you very much. People are so morbid.

What a stoopit thing for that cop to do. Really. Cuff the guy who can move the engine. Whatta Maroon.