Yellow | Call Backs At CVE

MellonHead

TB Lurker
Credits
I got a call today (06-09 ) from yellow. They are recalling 20 laid off road drivers . It has seemed a little busier lately , and summer vacations are starting . Good luck to all !

It's the end of the fiscal year for a lot of companies. Plus the end of the second quarter. Things will be good till the second week of July. Then it's back to babysetting the phone.

But then Velocity Improvement kicks in.
From what we're led to believe, this will add a bizillion tons of freight to our system. If this works, great. If it dosen't, Yellow has no excuses left.
Except "The Slow Economy".

hope it works

It's the end of the fiscal year for a lot of companies. Plus the end of the second quarter. Things will be good till the second week of July. Then it's back to babysetting the phone.

But then Velocity Improvement kicks in.
From what we're led to believe, this will add a bizillion tons of freight to our system. If this works, great. If it dosen't, Yellow has no excuses left.
Except "The Slow Economy".
i'm not a company boy. i even voted against the contract. my dad and my grandfather each worked for yellow. my heritage with the company goes back over 40 years. if yellow wants to survive i'm behind that. if they're truly trying, i hope it works. let's us all keep a warey eye though. if we all do our jobs (nothing more/nothing less) we won't have to blame ourselves if things go wrong. hang in there like i do.

i'm not a company boy. i even voted against the contract. my dad and my grandfather each worked for yellow. my heritage with the company goes back over 40 years. if yellow wants to survive i'm behind that. if they're truly trying, i hope it works. let's us all keep a warey eye though. if we all do our jobs (nothing more/nothing less) we won't have to blame ourselves if things go wrong. hang in there like i do.

I hope it does work out. So it can show people the union companys can make it. With the non union companys.