Yellow | Call the international

You mean that Chinese trucking company that is actually making money. Some of you just don't have an f'ing clue. Who give's a crap if they own a company in China. It's making money which is helping you stay employed. This is a GLOBAL economy.

Obviously you have no clue:TR10driving03:

You mean that Chinese trucking company that is actually making money. Some of you just don't have an f'ing clue. Who give's a crap if they own a company in China. It's making money which is helping you stay employed. This is a GLOBAL economy.

I honestly don't know so I'm asking. How do you know the China company is making money? We get tainted toys, dog food, and who knows what else and I'm supposed to believe they are giving you correct numbers? I'm really surprised China would tell us anything about a company run over there! And I would think we can't verify or believe the numbers Zollars is giving us. :popcorn:

I honestly don't know so I'm asking. How do you know the China company is making money? We get tainted toys, dog food, and who knows what else and I'm supposed to believe they are giving you correct numbers? I'm really surprised China would tell us anything about a company run over there! And I would think we can't verify or believe the numbers Zollars is giving us. :popcorn:
Who'd believe a fricking CHICOM in the first place

Yesterday afternoon an IBT rep called me back after I called the International 3 times and he assures that the meeting scheduled for Thursday the 18th, that they will fight for our pensions.........He explained that he has 32 yrs paid in and he has alot at stake and will not lay down and just let the pension funds die.....I am taking his word and hopefully a resolution will happen for all......Goodluck to all.........:TR10driving03:

Yesterday afternoon an IBT rep called me back after I called the International 3 times and he assures that the meeting scheduled for Thursday the 18th, that they will fight for our pensions.........He explained that he has 32 yrs paid in and he has alot at stake and will not lay down and just let the pension funds die.....I am taking his word and hopefully a resolution will happen for all......Goodluck to all.........:TR10driving03:

So that would include taking more cuts and/or paying something each week by employees into the fund? Did he say what HE was going to do?.....just curouis before I walk into a hornet's nest tommorrow morning in Chicago!.....KK

So that would include taking more cuts and/or paying something each week by employees into the fund? Did he say what HE was going to do?.....just curouis before I walk into a hornet's nest tommorrow morning in Chicago!.....KK
Well there boys and girls, He said he was not going to lay down and take it. So I guess he is going to stand tall and take it like a man. Who knows what and if anything is going to happen, KK, just keep us posted and watch your back. I am ESP, I don't evan know what is going to happen. I got a baddddddd feeling though. :shift:

He said that all of you will be there to hear what the company wants and to discuss ideas and hopefully all parties will be on the same page....However the rep told me they will not cave in on the pension issues......KK that is all I know from the conversation......goodluck tommorrow......:TR10driving03:

Who'd believe a fricking CHICOM in the first place

I bought shares of a Chinese railroad a number of years ago and it has been one of the best performing stocks I own. So I guess you could say I believe in a "CHICOM" as you put it and it has been quite good for me! You need to realize we now live in a global economy and there's no going back.