FedEx Freight | Calling For The Resignation of William J. Logue

GottaGo11

TB Lurker
Credits
I am calling for the resignation of William J. Logue president and chief executive officer of FedEx Freight Corp, let it be known that he has failed both the FedEx corporation and the employees. He failed the employees by allowing a hostile work environment to be created that treated employees as second class citizens and he also has failed the share holders of this company also by creating a hostile work environment that has divided this division of FedEx Corporation and has allowed an open door to invite union representation that the share holders of FedEx do not welcome.

Bill Logue has failed and it is time to resign! The empty by 1400 and the PDC program is a huge failure and it is time for Fred Smith and the share holders of this company to clean house!

I am calling for the resignation of William J. Logue president and chief executive officer of FedEx Freight Corp, let it be known that he has failed both the FedEx corporation and the employees. He failed the employees by allowing a hostile work environment to be created that treated employees as second class citizens and he also has failed the share holders of this company also by creating a hostile work environment that has divided this division of FedEx Corporation and has allowed an open door to invite union representation that the share holders of FedEx do not welcome.

Bill Logue has failed and it is time to resign! The empty by 1400 and the PDC program is a huge failure and it is time for Fred Smith and the share holders of this company to clean house!

Absolutely CORRECT! Although he has fulfilled FedEx's #1 mission statement (maximum return to shareholders), all of the ills that plague this company (FXFE) have come under his hard nosed numbers driven approach. The work environment and real compensation decline are a direct result of his tactics, IMHO.

I second the motion!

I think Bill Zollars is available for work. He can take care of that shareholders making too much money problem. TP

I agree with RC, Bill cherry and the ones below him are the problem they are the ones that put these rules in place, I don't think Bill logue or Pat reed had any idea on what was going on. I know most managers when asked how everything is going by their boss( everything is great hunky dory) to save there own a$$.

Buddy he's a shareholder himself, I been to a shareholders meeting in Memphis, 2010
Pretty much Bill holds the cards in his hand, shareholder even ask to have Fred Smith step down as chairman of the shareholders board!
But Billy and his circle of friends take care of old Freddy boy.
Wishful thinking anyways!

You could lookup on the Memphis daily news
I, Joe Nuno And Ray Mercado employees representing FedEx frt 2010

I agree with RC, Bill cherry and the ones below him are the problem they are the ones that put these rules in place, I don't think Bill logue or Pat reed had any idea on what was going on. I know most managers when asked how everything is going by their boss( everything is great hunky dory) to save there own a$$.

I have no problem with rules. Their company, their rules. I do however have a problem with the way they choose to enforce them. Get out of the truck twice the incorrect way and get fired? Now that's gay

I have no problem with rules. Their company, their rules. I do however have a problem with the way they choose to enforce them. Get out of the truck twice the incorrect way and get fired? Now that's gay

I agree with you that's more or less what I meant every little thing and you can be fired

Buddy he's a shareholder himself, I been to a shareholders meeting in Memphis, 2010
Pretty much Bill holds the cards in his hand, shareholder even ask to have Fred Smith step down as chairman of the shareholders board!
But Billy and his circle of friends take care of old Freddy boy.
Wishful thinking anyways!

You could lookup on the Memphis daily news
I, Joe Nuno And Ray Mercado employees representing FedEx frt 2010

Oh, Joey - Look at me, I, I, I ... Your overblown ego has always stood in your way of being successful on any of your stated goals. BTW, how did that big IBT boosted organization campaign on the West Coast work out for you? 3 full-time paid organizers if I am not mistaken and that was during the merger of FXFE and FXNL. Result was jack if I recall correctly. Still getting much active participation on your web site? You couldn't organize your sock drawer ...

Oh, Joey - Look at me, I, I, I ... Your overblown ego has always stood in your way of being successful on any of your stated goals. BTW, how did that big IBT boosted organization campaign on the West Coast work out for you? 3 full-time paid organizers if I am not mistaken and that was during the merger of FXFE and FXNL. Result was jack if I recall correctly. Still getting much active participation on your web site? You couldn't organize your sock drawer ...

Vastly different company now. Hundreds if not thousands of paid organizers all sitting in offices with SCM on the door, or wearing red shirts.
They are doing spectacular work.

Only one SCM call me Joey! No one else does but you!
But if you referring if I ever organize anything, well Toll trucking was 2nd and 1st was First Student bus!
But I never stop organizing FedEx, because it's a tough one , you once stated the Fred Smith wasn't going to allow this, because of his political influence and money!
Yes I do have an Ego and that's to finish what I started to do! Organize FedEx with my Brothers and Sisters of the Teamsters!
And you know it's coming Marmaduke. F
Just doing Southern California wasn't going to cut it , eventually East coast has more interest.

I knew there was infestation of management here!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a morale problem, a wage disparity problem, driver point system problem, union talk problem, and threats of being fired for petty stuff. But the stock price is good so Logue stays.

There is a morale problem, a wage disparity problem, driver point system problem, union talk problem, and threats of being fired for petty stuff. But the stock price is good so Logue stays.
Not for long brother not when the union comes in shareholders are shaking already.

Only one SCM call me Joey! No one else does but you!
But if you referring if I ever organize anything, well Toll trucking was 2nd and 1st was First Student bus!
But I never stop organizing FedEx, because it's a tough one , you once stated the Fred Smith wasn't going to allow this, because of his political influence and money!
Yes I do have an Ego and that's to finish what I started to do! Organize FedEx with my Brothers and Sisters of the Teamsters!
And you know it's coming Marmaduke. F
Just doing Southern California wasn't going to cut it , eventually East coast has more interest.

I knew there was infestation of management here!

Oh man, I guess I am busted. I would love to respond to your points but decided that my time is better spent taking a mail order course on "The power of deductive thinking - How to reason like Sherlock Holmes". I will do my best to become a worthy opponent, but I am not very confident I will ever rise to your almost superhuman level of critical thinking.

Hey look, another oppressed school bus driver - Run, Joey, run - He needs you ...

heard today that Bill Cherry "is no longer with the company"

Any confimation that this is true?

Arg! ment to post this in the current thread. Oh well we can never have enough resignation callings :D

Last edited by a moderator: