Yellow | Carlyle (CG) Unit To Acquire 2.33M Shares Of YRCW At $15/Share!

better be carefull what you wish for three big investors buying up shares maybe they take control of this as owners and force shutdown of one or more companys or ????? something going on

better be carefull what you wish for three big investors buying up shares maybe they take control of this as owners and force shutdown of one or more companys or ????? something going on
Yes agree there seems to be something going on ,if you read the Board meeting planed for Jan , on proposal # 2 it says something about change of ownership ??

Majority stock holders are 50%+. Most allowable is 15% 3X15 = 45 Unless I'm missing something. The 15% cap allows this such a thing not to happen.

It looks to me like Carlyle made a good deal for themselves. They get stock they can cash out of instead of holding debt that may end up paying pennies on the dollar in the event of a liquidation.

I don't trust anyone from wall street , or someone in Kanas City Management . My gut feeling has never been wrong before , already voted :452: .

It looks to me like Carlyle made a good deal for themselves. They get stock they can cash out of instead of holding debt that may end up paying pennies on the dollar in the event of a liquidation.
Just a question didn't Carlyle just dump all their YRC stock about 3 mo. ago? Now they are buying it back maybe they won't hang onto it very long. Just going to make a quick million?

I doubt that any of them are foolish enough to want to really " own" YRC. My guess is they are just in it to make money off the ups/ downs.