ABF | cartage / subcontracting

i guess we're the only ones
i don't believe that for a second
come on guys!!!!!!!
As far as I know, it is non existent here at 042. In some of my travels I have seen it happening at various terminals in the east in the past. I only travel to one terminal now and I haven't seen it happening there.

At 051, we use Wicker Express daily as an interline carrier while we still have men on layoff. Every now and then we use Wilson Trucking, too. I think with men on layoff this should be stopped. How can ABF tell its employees they don't need them and yet give freight away to non-union regional competition on a daily basis. I thought we wanted to compete regionally now. Does anybody remember PSE or RPM?

Happens here at 132. we give 2-4, 48and 53 Ft. trailers of LTL freight away to wilson trucking everyday and we have guys not working everyday.

road driver might see it more oftain than we think....how many satelite terminals do we share with non-union trucking firms?:hide: :Bondage: ....think about it.

city drivers at 100 said there terminal manager is giveing all there work away to subcontractors. Sounded pretty bad there to me.TM wouldnt fill up the city drivers trailers he gave the freight to subcontractors insted. This has to stop this cannot come to the road.